• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Henry Cavill reveals how to get a body like Superman

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
SUPERMAN actor Henry Cavill says he ate 5,000 calories (over 21,000 kilojoules) a day to bulk up for Man Of Steel. Cavill has given fans a glimpse into the gruelling fitness regime he undertook to transform his body from "Fat Cavill" to Man Of Steel.
The results are clear in a workout video produced by the 30-year-old when he strips off his shirt to reveal his toned physique.

He credits his trainer Mark Twight with the transformation.
"He’s opened my eyes to seeing past what I thought were my limits. He’s a remarkable man, truly," he said.
However Cavill revealed that despite his incredible frame, he used to be self-conscious about his body.
"I was fat ... I was Fat Cavill", he told Details magazine.

But after he landed his first major role in the 2002 film The Count of Monte Cristo he was inspired to lose weight and get in shape.
"I lost one and a half stone and I wasn't Fat Cavil anymore," he revealed.
He says he ate 5,000 calories a day and worked out for two and a half hours a day to get to get into Superman shape.

You've got to eat protein first, then a little bit of carbs ... you've gotta keep your hunger levels going.""I'm training two and a half hours a day, pushing my body beyond its normal limits, putting on a lot of muscle mass and just making myself look like Superman," he said.

Did you find the video he made about his training?

Looked like he was dead lifting a fair weight in that pic.