• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

blood results. good or bad?

McFLy

super m0derator
Lh 4.5 (1.8-9.2) iu/l

Oestradiol 101 (<160) pmo/l

Testo 14.3 (12.0-31.9) nmo/l

Shbg 29 (17-56) nmo/l

Free testo 322.68. (260-740) pmo/l

Got a check up done does it seem normal?

Did you actually ask your doctor, you know, the bloke who issued the tests or would you rather rely on some text on a screen from fuck knows who?

Reactions: kaz
Did you actually ask your doctor, you know, the bloke who issued the tests or would you rather rely on some text on a screen from fuck knows who?

Most Dr's will lye to u coz they don't want to create more work for them selves

Lh 4.5 (1.8-9.2) iu/l

Oestradiol 101 (<160) pmo/l

Testo 14.3 (12.0-31.9) nmo/l

Shbg 29 (17-56) nmo/l

Free testo 322.68. (260-740) pmo/l

Got a check up done does it seem normal?

Sorry bro looks like text book aids symptoms. There is nothing dr's can do for you, better start tying up the loose ends.

Your testosterone and SHBG levels are terrible and I'd do something about that
Your LH and estrogen are pretty good though, so maybe you just need to listen to more angry music and stop being a phaggot :v

Yep as [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; is trying to say..... big D's in your ass is bad for your health

Last edited by a moderator:
Your testosterone and SHBG levels are terrible and I'd do something about that
Your LH and estrogen are pretty good though, so maybe you just need to listen to more angry music and stop being a phaggot :v

Can you run down in English what they each do and how they coincide with each other? Like how they antagonist of each other? Eg is lh better high or low? ! Optimal shbg? Obviously estrogen is low. Is mine good? Coz I got no problem adding muscle. Do you reckon I should go for trt at a Testo clinic? Your the only **** around here that knows about hormones ect

I got them checked coz im always angry I don't know why but I'm a grumpy **** I just wanna belt ****s 24.7

Can you run down in English what they each do and how they coincide with each other? Like how they antagonist of each other? Eg is lh better high or low? ! Optimal shbg? Obviously estrogen is low. Is mine good? Coz I got no problem adding muscle. Do you reckon I should go for trt at a Testo clinic? Your the only **** around here that knows about hormones ect

No man I told you just train harder and more frequently and listen to angry music and your test levels will shoot through the roof

I might get my shit tested just to show you what I mean, I am pretty much just a walking erection

No man I told you just train harder and more frequently and listen to angry music and your test levels will shoot through the roof

I might get my shit tested just to show you what I mean, I am pretty much just a walking erection

Share your lab rat knowledge u little creep

Yeah why would you ask a doctor to look at your results with all their years of fancy training and experience in medicine, science and stuff. Asking randoms on a bodybuilding site is much smarter.

Everything is fine, testosterone is low/normal but the rest is fine. Definitely got nothing to worry about mate.

What did you actually say to your doc to get all this tested? because I don't believe I ever get any of that tested in my regular blood tests.

Doctors wont test for androgens unless requested or there are symptoms of low test or prostate issues etc. Im sure most GP`s wouldnt have an issue with running tests for androgens if you ask them to for your own reference or just as a general check up.

You're doing fine because your numbers are within normal limits. Doctors don't lie, they are just in a hurry. But really, they are still the ones who can interpret those numbers for you.