• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

3 new Nootropic products just got added!

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
Oxiracetam - Oxiracetam

312261_10151561523014086_952036312_n.jpg

Pramiracetam - Pramiracetam

179795_10151561525564086_2098269124_n.jpg

Aniracetam - Aniracetam

181260_10151561520714086_1972620600_n.jpg

These all appear very similar to me.. any testimonials about one being more useful than the other etc?

Ill probably pick up some Pramiracetam to stack with my Noopept. I like how it comes as powder. Much easier for me to cycle on and off dosages.

Nootropics are drugs that help boost intellectual function so they can help increase, memory, focus, concentration, etc.

Bulk Nutrients currently has Noopept, which is the strongest Nootropic that is know at the moment, previously Pramiracetam was the strongest I believe.

If you have had any Preworkouts with DMAA in it in the past year, that was a Nootropic, which is why supps like Jack3d gave you such good focus and alertness when stacked with caffeine.

Personally I cycle them off 5days on 2days off while I am at uni. Then I take a break for a month or so when study and exams are off

I feel more out of piracetam than noopept to be honest, really can't see how noopept can be 1000x stronger?!

Yes, yes it is.

Try taking 30mg of Noopept sublingual under the tongue for a good 5minutes. Hits pretty hard IMO

What sort of effect do you get from that?

I've started loading Cognitone for a job interview this Friday, did this on my last interview and my mental performance was top notch easily the best interview I've done, I didn't get the job but that's besides the point :D

What sort of effect do you get from that?

I've started loading Cognitone for a job interview this Friday, did this on my last interview and my mental performance was top notch easily the best interview I've done, I didn't get the job but that's besides the point :D

Effect hits pretty hard within about 5-10min after I drop it under the tongue. Hard to explain, I become super chilled, I would almost compare it to having just smoked up. However you have this like ultra focus which I have found can be good and bad. Good = amazing focus, great for one thing. Bad = Due to such extreme focus it is hard to multi-task and you can get slightly frustrated

Great if studying for a single exam or looking at a single paper. Not so good if I'm trying to listen to music, write an essay while trying to research online and from a book at the same time, brain overload.

Effect hits pretty hard within about 5-10min after I drop it under the tongue. Hard to explain, I become super chilled, I would almost compare it to having just smoked up. However you have this like ultra focus which I have found can be good and bad. Good = amazing focus, great for one thing. Bad = Due to such extreme focus it is hard to multi-task and you can get slightly frustrated

Great if studying for a single exam or looking at a single paper. Not so good if I'm trying to listen to music, write an essay while trying to research online and from a book at the same time, brain overload.

Will keep this in mind next time I need some crazy focus, would do me no good generally as multitasking is my life, wife kids work etc..

Thanks iBug!

I've been using Nootropics for sometime now, and have come up with a few stacks for different occasions. I always take Piracetam due to its many positive benefits such as increasing communication between the two hemispheres of the brain.

I take Phenylpiracetam and Oxiracetam together from a amazon vendor, before working out and have found it to help greatly improve overall endurance and stamina. I believe this is mostly due to Phenylpiracetam, since it has a few reports regarding this benefit.

That's an interesting review of the placebo effect

Noopept do fuck all if I want to study/read/learn anything. Its more suited towards lifting my mood, like a positivity pill. So its great for working out with when you're not feeling motivated, silencing the negative chatter in the head.

The other Noots from BN on the other hand do have a noticeable effect on how fast I process information though, but I haven't experimented with them enough yet to put my finger on it, as they arrived just the other day.

I'd like to elaborate that noopept is not a placebo- just what the gentleman above was describing.
I've been taking noopept (from bulk nutrients) for a while now. The point is not that you "feel something". It's not fucking weed or fluoxitine. It's something that you take over a long period of time and it works more effectively the longer you take it. The whole "1000x more powerful than other racetams" thing is a joke as well. People assume that it's like taking 1000x the dose. It isn't.

The main benefits of noopept for me as been increased motor learning skills. I have been learning the technique of lifts much better recently and it's easier to feel my way through a lift and figure out what works and what doesn't. My typing speed has also increased and I have fewer mistakes (tested). I feel good all the time, but I feel good all the time anyway. I'm fairly certain that my vocabulary has increased as well as my attention span but these are pretty subjective and hard to gauge