• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New banner in header

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
xspca.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KytyVTfKwY.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save...189331717880694?ref=stream&hc_location=stream
You might have seen a new banner in the header , this one is pretty close to my heart It has been put up to promote buy Australian

In my region our major product is fruit with out major employer being SPCA , you may have seen their products in the shops you might even have some of their products in your pantry , they make spaghetti , baked beans , canned fruit , rice cream and a whole host of other products

In the last few months they have recently announced that they will be halving fruit intake for the next season due to cheap imports flooding the market , products from overseas that don't have the same strict conditions that Australian fruit growers have , using chemicals that are potentially dangerours and banned here in Australia

Many fruit growers in the region are already bull dozing their trees into the ground as they see no future in fruit growing ,

The Food Bowl of Australia is slowly disappearing. It's happening everywhere in Australia..One Day there wont be any Australian Rural Farming going on and we will have to live off imports...I don't want that and I'm sure no other Aussie wants that..We need to support all our Industries

while the auto industry only needs to sneeze and the government is there with the cheque book , meanwhile in my region the most major employer in a region that already has high unemployment is drowning with the government doing nothing about it

Such a thing has massive roll on effect , the fruit bowl goes under , chemical suppliers go under , machinary , hostels for back packers as well people not having as much spare cash so thereby the small business goes under , in my town at last count there was something like 75 empty shops already

it is guaranteed that 100's or 1000's of permanent and seasonal workers at SPC will lose their jobs, orchardists will have no where to send fruit and go bankrupt, not to mention the emotional anguish they'll face, agriculture business that specialize in orchard products and services will suffer and cut staff, there will be overall less money in the area and that will have a follow on to every business in the area. No money means no spending and loss if jobs across every area of business.

SPC Ardmona canned fruit seeks help to survive against imports | Australian Food News

AM - SPC Ardmona cuts back on fruit buy, growers left desperate 23/04/2013400677_199312203549312_513890346_n.jpg

this is a promotional advert not a paid advertising , the only thing i get out of it , is the hope that it helps the region

the people behind the message have been hard at work , holding a rallie , talking to anybody and everybody that will listen

this message can be substituted with many other companies across australia
This year alone, three fruit and vegetable processors have closed their doors for good - 12 since 2009.

this is a promotional advert not a paid advertising , the only thing i get out of it , is the hope that it helps the region

the people behind the message have been hard at work , holding a rallie , talking to anybody and everybody that will listen

Good stuff.

While the labour government is in its pretty much a lost cause. Hopefully things change.