PDA

View Full Version : Adam Goodes racially abused by 13 year old girl

harry1970
26-05-2013, 01:21 PM
wow, this story was just amazing to watch unfold on live tv. I have to admire Goodes for his stance since, saying he doesn't blame the girl but the environment she grew up in.

Bazza20
26-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Talked about it in the off topic thread.

Goodes is a wanker.

Shrek
26-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Bit of an overreaction I'd say.

Head Kunce.

IRON TANKS
26-05-2013, 01:58 PM
I am on the fence with this one, you know oppression an discrimination are serious things, but this all seems like a storm in a tea cup. Have to agree with you fellas above. I am certain the girl didn't mean it in a nasty vicious way.. product of her environment, I bet she heard someone twice her age say it 5 minutes prior.

Grippy
26-05-2013, 02:02 PM
He needs to man up for fuck sake, he is on the footy field, not in the fukin kindergarten!
I am sure he has heard worse and if it wasn't for the Aboriginal appreciation week or whatever the hell they called it he probably wouldn't have made such a song and dance.

Bazza20
26-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Since when is calling someone ape racist anyway. We had a bloke at footy nicknamed mouse because he looked like a mouse. Is that racist.

bigD
26-05-2013, 02:14 PM
"Ape" harkens back to the days where blacks were described as sub-human... it's pretty racist

jj80
26-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Zero tolerance, I agree with it. Wonder how many people abusing Goodes recently made an Abbo joke themselves. There's no place for it in our society, abbos have enough trouble growing up without shit being thrown on them their whole lives. If the girl was abusing some kid she saw on the street she could be the 20th person who'd said something to the kid that week.

inb4 abbos have an easy time cause they receive so many freebies and payouts, and 'but calling a white person a white **** is ok therefore he should suck it up'

Bazza20
26-05-2013, 02:22 PM
"Ape" harkens back to the days where blacks were described as sub-human... it's pretty racist

That's a load of shit. It's not racist.

It's fucking pathetic what Goodes did but now he is seen as some anti racism hero and probably fucked this girls life up in the process.

Supposedly he is shattered by the remarks. Lol. Grow up mate, you're not 5 anymore, the comment deserved nothing more than a laugh from him.

Stiffy
26-05-2013, 02:46 PM
My Boomerang Won't Come Back - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ac8jZakNXk)

bigD
26-05-2013, 04:19 PM
That's a load of shit. It's not racist.

It's fucking pathetic what Goodes did but now he is seen as some anti racism hero and probably fucked this girls life up in the process.

Supposedly he is shattered by the remarks. Lol. Grow up mate, you're not 5 anymore, the comment deserved nothing more than a laugh from him.

Plenty of other people seem to think it is racist; and with good cause.

Who is responsible at the end of the day? Goodes for calling it on racism or the media bandwagon and the parents for the childs upbringing.

nazzysmith
26-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Pfft...

Kids will be kids....

Hardly deserves the attention its getting...

In other news was in Liverpool yesterday and there where Muslims on both sides of the street handing out shit about Allah...

I dislike the look of my local town now... Seems to be getting overtaken with multi culturalism...

lkt004
26-05-2013, 05:03 PM
The kid looked like she had the IQ of a house plant, i doubt she knew ape was racist, if she did, still, to make this big of a deal of it seems a little silly.

Should have punched her out.

Bazza20
26-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Plenty of other people seem to think it is racist; and with good cause.

Who is responsible at the end of the day? Goodes for calling it on racism or the media bandwagon and the parents for the childs upbringing.

Well those other people are just as bad as the whinging Goodes. Fuck what's wrong with this country, bunch of whiny bitches.

A 13 year old girl called an adult male an ape and he is acting like she murdered his family. If Goodes is actually shattered as he says over that comment he needs to get his bloody head checked. Toughen up princess.

Darkoz
26-05-2013, 05:30 PM
It's the usual chip on the shoulder syndrome
Someone says something you don't like, play the race card.

Darkoz
26-05-2013, 05:32 PM
There's no denying it though, he does look like an ape, not that there's anything wrong with that

Bazza20
26-05-2013, 05:36 PM
It's the usual chip on the shoulder syndrome

Yep.

What is just as annoying is all the celebrities and journalists jumping on the bandwagon like sheep saying how good what he did was.

How was it good?

If he really wanted to handle it well. He could of ignored it at the time and either just laughed at it like most people do or brought it up with the AFL after the game without humiliating the girl.

kaz
26-05-2013, 05:56 PM
A 13 yr old girl once called me an Ape in a supermarket once.... I was stunned and taken back by the comment....all I could say in reply was "booga booga" as I picked up my bananas and walked away....

oldcorollas
26-05-2013, 06:57 PM

harry1970
26-05-2013, 07:40 PM
A 13 yr old girl once called me an Ape in a supermarket once.... I was stunned and taken back by the comment....all I could say in reply was "booga booga" as I picked up my bananas and walked away....

surely you were just monkeying around?

kaz
26-05-2013, 07:52 PM
surely you were just monkeying around?

I always keep my eyes peeled for her....

D1cko
26-05-2013, 07:52 PM

I doubt the girl knew that....

D1cko
26-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Zero tolerance, I agree with it. Wonder how many people abusing Goodes recently made an Abbo joke themselves. There's no place for it in our society, abbos have enough trouble growing up without shit being thrown on them their whole lives. If the girl was abusing some kid she saw on the street she could be the 20th person who'd said something to the kid that week.

inb4 abbos have an easy time cause they receive so many freebies and payouts, and 'but calling a white person a white **** is ok therefore he should suck it up'

Has no place in society...what a load of shit...I lived in the north west and got called a white c*nt all the time, even just walking down the street.

I also think it's a fair statement that White Australians are far more racially discriminated against than aboriginal people....
Watched many hard working mates miss out on mining jobs, only to see a completely unskilled or ex-prisoner black person get their job.

Sadly, racism will always be, even our government enforces it on us.

Admin
26-05-2013, 08:14 PM
used to live next to door some aboriginals , saw heaps of shit that they recieved , i was on good terms with them so asked them how they got all the crap , their reply was your simply the wrong colour

i am sure many white fellas have been called much worse , shit even umpires get abuse thrown at them

notice how the buddy franklin abusing a woman at the pub is brushed under the carpart , but this is will remain in the news for the next week

Bazza20
26-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Has no place in society...what a load of shit...I lived in the north west and got called a white c*nt all the time, even just walking down the street.

I also think it's a fair statement that White Australians are far more racially discriminated against than aboriginal people....
Watched many hard working mates miss out on mining jobs, only to see a completely unskilled or ex-prisoner black person get their job.

Sadly, racism will always be, even our government enforces it on us.

Exactly. I have been called the same. Who cares.

Also didn't the commentators or maybe even one of the coaches alway refer to Mick Martin as a big gorilla when he played. Never heard anyone cry racism there.

It's always a double standard and really on the footy field it's just sledging it doesn't actually mean anything. Ape is one of the least offensive things I have heard on the field.

Bazza20
26-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Umpires get called a white maggot every game. Half the stadium should be thrown out.

GUZZLA
26-05-2013, 08:31 PM
I'm not racist. I hate everybody evenly.

PS: Goodes is a whinging whining wimp who needs to chill out with a banana (milkshake)

Stiffy
26-05-2013, 08:42 PM
FYI, all of us in here are "white honkies" according to a poster a week or so ago. I took it in humour.

Chicks call guys apes all the time.

oldcorollas
26-05-2013, 09:03 PM

Neddysmith
26-05-2013, 10:06 PM
What a fuckin joke....
I was watching it on TV on Friday night then, left early sat morning and have been away from media and everything else related to this until now when i find out what was actually said, I was like WTF??.??.

Are they serious, love Goodes as a player but this just makes him out to be a winging bitch, grow the fuck uo and get on with it, you weren't called a black cint or anything like that you were called n ape, big fuckin deal......

Bazza20
27-05-2013, 09:01 AM
So what about calling NZers kiwis. Does everyone have to apologise and be educated for that now. How is ape any worse?

What about calling someone strong as an ox?

That bloke runs like a whippet?

Come to think of it I know people with nick names. Horse, mouse, fox, whippet, ox, goose, pup. Going by the whinging Goodes and all the do gooder sheep following him all those nicknames are racist.

nazzysmith
27-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Kiwi checking in here....

I'm only in your country to root your women and drink your beer!

Bazza20
27-05-2013, 09:36 AM

That's fine if you're like all the kiwis i know, good blokes but can't hold your piss and only root the ugly ones anyway. So, welcome.

nazzysmith
27-05-2013, 09:37 AM
That's fine if you're like all the kiwis i know, good blokes but can't hold your piss and only root the ugly ones anyway. So, welcome.

Lol^^^^

Well played!

Swervyn-Ervyn
27-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Might be coming in late but,

Goodes is a great player, well capped, 2 flags and 2 brownlows, plus multiple club b&f..

But what an arse, that's a massive over reaction!!
She's 13, she called him an ape cause he has a beard and is hairy with olive skin!!!
He has said himself, it happens every week, he just could let it slide with it being indigenous round, which sounds like he had decided to call someone out, and that was the best their was!!!

But she should be shot anyway for supporting collingwood...

Bazza20
27-05-2013, 11:35 AM

Thinking about it kiwi probably should be offensive because fuck they are a pathetic animal.

When in NZ went to a place that had kiwis on display.
Walk into a totally dark room, can't see a thing and told there are supposedly kiwis in there. Lol. You couldn't see anything, bloody NZers scamming tourists to see nothing in a dark room.

Admin
27-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Might be coming in late but,

Goodes is a great player, well capped, 2 flags and 2 brownlows, plus multiple club b&f..

But what an arse, that's a massive over reaction!!
She's 13, she called him an ape cause he has a beard and is hairy with olive skin!!!
He has said himself, it happens every week, he just could let it slide with it being indigenous round, which sounds like he had decided to call someone out, and that was the best their was!!!

But she should be shot anyway for supporting collingwood...

tisk tisk Swervyn-Ervyn , don't you know that you can't say someone has olive skin , that is a racist remark you have to say "of dark complexion"

taurus
27-05-2013, 12:52 PM

Thats cool mate. I like New Zealand. Its one of my favourite suburbs

El Testicle
27-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Thats cool mate. I like New Zealand. Its one of my favourite suburbs

Haha... choice aye bro?

We just waitin' for the transition... North Island, South Island... West Island ;) :

http://www.google.com.au/maps/vt/data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,iHcfsc hBvRRIJM9vOa7vvm_WwB6sJNFpIhC1NrBBt1yZTZlO8d8abCDO zS1VZSMo0jw4BxEKHEoW-4qJ1WHidPQzhTrfM4JU8D1UhDsClZmeMTKTz8QsMvElXOHooNj TXTUON__uwCUyexJSlMxsvfH0WFYvLtNoU56xE4q3cBKgpgGx0 h96Bfzt72o (http://maps.google.com.au/maps?gs_rn=14&gs_ri=psy-ab&cp=9&gs_id=x&xhr=t&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47008514,d.aGc&biw=1280&bih=657&q=map+of+australia&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x2b2bfd076787c5df:0x538267a1955b1352,Austra lia&gl=au&sa=X&ei=St2iUcWiLq-ViAf0rIGwCw&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQ8gEwAA)

El Testicle
27-05-2013, 03:16 PM

Heaps of different beers here.. quite a few shit-house though...

Also, walking around Melbourne, can get hard to tell the difference between the girls and the boys :p

Stiffy
27-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Heaps of different beers here.. quite a few shit-house though...

Also, walking around Melbourne, can get hard to tell the difference between the girls and the boys :p
doesn't Melbourne have the greatest percentage of Kiwi immigrants of any Australian capital ....... bro?

El Testicle
27-05-2013, 05:04 PM
doesn't Melbourne have the greatest percentage of Kiwi immigrants of any Australian capital ....... bro?

Phucked eye know cuz ... I wudda thought it was Brisbane ? Plenty of us up in QLD.

Stiffy
27-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Phucked eye know cuz ... I wudda thought it was Brisbane ? Plenty of us up in QLD.
just googled it cuz. Perth would have the highest percentage while Melbourne has the highest number of Kiwi immigrants (2006-2011):

"The New Zealand-born, too, have been heading to Perth with 17,202 of the 2006-11 arrivals located in Perth, compared with 18,554 in Melbourne and just 15,698 in Sydney". https://theconversation.com/the-great-settlement-divide-migrants-are-arriving-but-not-where-theyre-needed-7673

Theres even an official name for youse now, "New Zealander Australians".

Stiffy
27-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Well fuck me.

Did you know that in 2006 there were only 517,000 Aboriginal Australians (Aboriginal Australians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Australians))
yet in 2013 there were 800,000 New Zealander Australians (New Zealander Australian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealander_Australian))

El Testicle
27-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Say whaa? ... New Zealander - Australians? Phuck it... Overseas all those kunce think we're the same anyways.

Must be the mining boom out WA I reckon... Gotta love Aussie. Helping employ kiwi's since forever.

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/64250_10151566997051147_176793930_n.jpg

Bazza20
27-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Say whaa? ... New Zealander - Australians? Phuck it... Overseas all those kunce think we're the same anyways.

Must be the mining boom out WA I reckon... Gotta love Aussie. Helping employ kiwi's since forever.

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/64250_10151566997051147_176793930_n.jpg

Helping employ kiwis??

Since when do kiwis work?

Stiffy
27-05-2013, 06:31 PM
you're not a party to the ANZUS treaty are you Baz :D

Bazza20
27-05-2013, 06:37 PM
you're not a party to the ANZUS treaty are you Baz :D

Its all a bit of fun. Go over to NZ and as an Aussie you cop it just as hard over there.

hrb93
27-05-2013, 07:52 PM
If he was African, then yes he has a right to be offended.

For all we know she may have observed that his arms in proportion to his torso are very long, hence the word being used.

Stiffy
27-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Its all a bit of fun. Go over to NZ and as an Aussie you cop it just as hard over there.

Their sheep are good looking .............. so they tell me.

Neddysmith
27-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Can't believe there were 15,698 who were dumb enough to emigrate to Sydney instead of anywhere else in Australia........

nazzysmith
28-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Youse kunce are apes!

Lamest of the lame words........ "Ape"

It's not even remotely offensive....

Goodes is a TOOL

Neddysmith
28-05-2013, 08:13 AM
What I find even more farcical is all the do gooders out there coming out and supporting Goods and how brave he is for making a stand on racism and how much he has had to out up with, the whole fuckin bleeding heart story, what a load of shit.....

nazzysmith
28-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Monkeys everywhere applaud you Goodes...

El Testicle
28-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Their sheep are good looking .............. so they tell me.

Phuckin' aye they are... Gotta spare set of Velcro gloves I can ship over to you if you want? :cool:

jamesyboi
28-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Sounds like he needs 2 scoops of concrete

taurus
28-05-2013, 06:29 PM

Bazza20
28-05-2013, 06:33 PM

Lol. Perfect.

Admin
29-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Eddie McGuire makes on-air gaffe about Adam Goodes and King Kong

DDIE McGuire has apologised after he made an on-air gaffe about bringing Adam Goodes to town to promote the new King Kong musical. The gaffe comes just five days after McGuire was the first man to apologise to Goodes after a 13-year-old fan called the star Sydney Swans AFL player an ape at Friday night's Swans and Collingwood match (http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/sydney-champion-adam-goodes-lauded-for-stance-against-racism/story-e6frf9jf-1226650550616).
McGuire, the Collingwood Football Club president, was roundly applauded for the manner in which he swiftly handled the scandal. (http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/mcg-defends-treatment-of-girl-at-centre-of-adam-goodes-scandal-as-family-expresses-anger/story-fni5f3kt-1226650580225)
Today he appears to have undone all that good work – mentioning Goodes and the giant ape in the same conversation.
Goodes lauded for his stance on racism (http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/sydney-champion-adam-goodes-lauded-for-stance-against-racism/story-e6frf9jf-1226650550616)
MCG defends treatment of 13-year-old girl (http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/mcg-defends-treatment-of-girl-at-centre-of-adam-goodes-scandal-as-family-expresses-anger/story-fni5f3kt-1226650580225)
The controversial comment came while McGuire was speaking with co-host Luke Darcy on Triple M's Hot Breakfast show this morning.
Darcy was talking about the new musical. "What a great promo that is, for King Kong," he said.
To which McGuire replied: "Get Adam Goodes down for it, d'you reckon?"
"No, I wouldn't have thought so," was the response from Darcy.
McGuire went on, stumbling over his words: "You can see them doing that, can't you? Goodesy. You know, the big, not the ape thing the whole thing, I'm just saying the pumping him up and mucking around and that sort of stuff."
He then said: "Just to clear up, when we were talking about King Kong there and I was mumbling my way through about Goodesy, I was trying to say 'Imagine the old days of trying to get people in for publicity' and I've mumbled my way through that so anyone who thought that I was having a go or being a smart alec I take that back."
Darcy: "Yeah. Not sure where you were going there."
McGuire: "Nah, neither did I halfway there I was that exhausted this morning, so apologies to that."
"But I was thinking you know in the old days in these situations the publicity and that type of thing. I was off on a tangent somewhere.
"Just in case people are thinking 'What the hell's he on about', I have no idea either."

Read more: No Cookies | Herald Sun (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/national-news/eddie-mcguire-makes-on-air-gaffe-about-adam-goodes-and-king-kong/story-fncynjr2-1226652776987#ixzz2UdpHuzjZ)

El Testicle
29-05-2013, 01:13 PM
tip toe around the tulips Eddie...

Bazza20
29-05-2013, 01:17 PM
See this is the sort of shit it leads you. Basically can't say anything without being worried about being accused of racism.

Goodes is not an ape anyway he is a bloody fairy.

Breadcooker
29-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Yep, good old Eddie........ trust him to set the high standard of political correctness and then proceed to put his foo tinto his own mouth...all the way up to the knee.

beez
29-05-2013, 09:01 PM
You just know he was making ape jokes himself before to blurt it out so easily.

Shrek
29-05-2013, 09:04 PM
I feel bad things for Eddie.
Chanel 9 will sack him.

Andrew Voss on 2UE absolutely gave it too him, of course Andrew being an ex Chanel 9 employee. :rollseyes:

kaz
29-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Massive over reaction!!
I found it funny! ;)

Neddysmith
29-05-2013, 10:04 PM
There was no need to get dark over it...

GUZZLA
29-05-2013, 10:52 PM
I laughed so hard when I heard the news. I think it proves, deep down, Eddie thinks the whole thing was a big joke from the start. And fair enough, it is.

RedDog
29-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Harry O'Brein has jumped on the bandwagon now.... Funny cause didn't he call Tom Hawkins a fat faggit a couple of weeks ago ? So was that homophobic or just name calling ?

D1cko
30-05-2013, 01:10 AM
This whole thing has gone overboard!
I actually found Eddie's joke hilarious :)

Neddysmith
30-05-2013, 08:16 AM
No doubt now Caroline Wilson the stupid bitch will be asking for Eddie to step down, resign, or be sacked over his comments, which at the end of the day were still very as fark....

El Testicle
30-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Yeah man.. even I think this one has gone a bit far..

He was probably just mentally thinking it would've been a funny thing to say but the 'do not speak' switch was temporarily off - don't think the guy should have to step down as head feral at Collingwood...

Hombre
30-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Anyone I talk to seems to think Goodes totally over-reacted and Eddie was poor form and a complete dill for putting his foot in mouth (probably wouldn't have made a mention if the 13 y.o. hadn't got coast-to-coast press coverage). But "latent racism...." !?!?!

Then you turn on the news and the media portrayal is like the sky is falling in. None of them are brave enough to even slightly put out there the theme of Goodes' over sensitivity and making a mountain out of a molehill for fear of being branded "racist" and life made hell for you.

I could go all Ape on this.

IRON TANKS
30-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Anyone I talk to seems to think Goodes totally over-reacted and Eddie was poor form and a complete dill for putting his foot in mouth (probably wouldn't have made a mention if the 13 y.o. hadn't got coast-to-coast press coverage). But "latent racism...." !?!?!

Then you turn on the news and the media portrayal is like the sky is falling in. None of them are brave enough to even slightly put out there the theme of Goodes' over sensitivity and making a mountain out of a molehill for fear of being branded "racist" and life made hell for you.

I could go all Ape on this.

Hear, Hear

Disgusting overreaction, I am sorry. And I am as ethnic as they come.

What is the world coming to.

Shrek
30-05-2013, 10:30 PM
The worlds gone bananas :cool:

Head Kunce

Neddysmith
30-05-2013, 10:41 PM
And Harry O'Brien should keep his fuckin mouth shut as well

Darkoz
31-05-2013, 08:56 PM

Breadcooker
01-06-2013, 07:44 AM
"Hey Goodesy, it's Friday night, let's go ape shit!"

Bazza20
01-06-2013, 10:07 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/38165848.jpg

http://www.memegen.com/m/xvy7zp.jpg

Shrek
25-01-2014, 05:52 PM
He was just named Australian if the year.

Bazza20
25-01-2014, 06:34 PM
He was just named Australian if the year.

Fuck him.

Goosey
25-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Why?

Goosey
25-01-2014, 06:49 PM
I mean just why aussie of the year?

Shrek
25-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Because he's Abo.

Bazza20
25-01-2014, 07:07 PM
He is a whinging fuck.

Neddysmith
25-01-2014, 07:44 PM
What a fuckin joke.....

oldcorollas
25-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Aboot needed a photo op, and couldn't convince an indigenous aussie to come near him otherwise? :D

taurus
25-01-2014, 08:31 PM
What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin
25-01-2014, 08:41 PM
meh who the fuck takes these celebrity Australian of the year seriously , they are all a load of crap

"Adam Goodes, Australia Day is a time of mourning: ‘It’s a very sad day for a lot of our mob.’"

Bazza20
25-01-2014, 08:43 PM
meh who the fuck takes these celebrity Australian of the year seriously , they are all a load of crap

"Adam Goodes, Australia Day is a time of mourning: ‘It’s a very sad day for a lot of our mob.’"

Bullshit. They wouldn't have alcohol without white man. I'm guessing plenty are happy.

oldcorollas
25-01-2014, 08:48 PM
can anyone name the last two Australians of the year?? (without google :p )

Shrek
25-01-2014, 08:54 PM
can anyone name the last two Australians of the year?? (without google :p )Buttrose last year

oldcorollas
25-01-2014, 09:00 PM
really? I thought she was old person ambassador or something :D

so..
2014 footy player
2013 magazine editor(?)
2012 Actor
2011 fucking investment banker
2010 doctor guy
2009 Lawyer
2008 Country music singer.....

what was the point of the award again?

taurus
26-01-2014, 06:10 AM
I thought that rural fire chief guy had a good claim to the prize.

Admin
26-01-2014, 08:59 AM
I thought that rural fire chief guy had a good claim to the prize.

What someone that actually does something for the community ? you have gotta be joking right

Admin
26-01-2014, 09:06 AM
It is interesting to note to whom the awards were given to with regards to their occupation. Out of the 57 awards handed out since 1960, here is a breakdown of the recipients.

Sports - 14
Entertainment and the arts - 11
Medicine - 9
Politics - 5
Community Service - 5

The rest are spread over fields such as religion, literature, military, science, business and academia.

Goosey
26-01-2014, 09:23 AM
What someone that actually does something for the community ? you have gotta be joking right

That's his job

taurus
26-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Imagine if a colored kid called Gary Albert jnr a 'white pig' and he pointed the kid out and had him removed. He would be considered the worst Australian of the year! Lol

D1cko
26-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Haha too true Taurus!!