• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Machete attack in London

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
gee, I've been watching this and the whole thing sickens me, these fuckers were born in the UK, so this country feeds them, clothes them, educates them and finally imprisons them. What a fucked world.

I can't believe how brazen they were. They wanted publicity and they are getting it!

England I one step away from cival war and uprising against the Muslim community, their country has been fucked over by their immigration policy...

lol. If it were only that simple.

I know mate, don't want to come across as the stereo-typical racist, 'it's about the person, not the religion' ...

But seriously, how many Christians do you see (these days) carrying out suicide bombings and shit?

I will preface this by saying that was a horrible thing that happened to a young father i feel very sad for his family.

The attacker said this is a war and he was right its just a war that transcends borders. Its a war of cultures.

The soldier they killed was a machine gunner in afghanistan, he probably killed alot of muslims as an invader in their land. I guess it doesn't shock me that they would want to kill him as an invader in his land.

War is a grubby thing.

What makes hacking up a soldier up in london worse then dropping a bomb on or machine gunning a village in the stan.

Nothing one just makes the news cause its one of our own and a bunch of peeople filmed it on their phone.

I will preface this by saying that was a horrible thing that happened to a young father i feel very sad for his family.

The attacker said this is a war and he was right its just a war that transcends borders. Its a war of cultures.

The soldier they killed was a machine gunner in afghanistan, he probably killed alot of muslims as an invader in their land. I guess it doesn't shock me that they would want to kill him as an invader in his land.

War is a grubby thing.

What makes hacking up a soldier up in london worse then dropping a bomb on or machine gunning a village in the stan.

Nothing one just makes the news cause its one of our own and a bunch of peeople filmed it on their phone.

Ahh.. Because these monkeys were raised and born (if not mistaken) in the U.K. ...

It was a tragic and bloody publicity stunt and nothing more.

These bastards had no real interest in 'the war in their homelands'. They were simply brain-washed puppets misguided by propaganda originating from the likes of Al-Qaeda or some other Muzzie organisation ... Using 'Muslimism' to justify their actions.

They probably were mentally deranged in some way.

Doesn't mean that you couldn't imagine a non mentally deranged person wanting to do the same thing. Just imagine you were an Afgan who lived under a Taliban rule you didn't like but tolerated, and you managed to get by... one day your daughter dies going to school to a drone strike (or better yet your whole family). How would you feel towards American soldiers, e.g. those who control drones from US offices...

I'm not saying its right its just probably understandable in some cases.

I guess my thoughts are 'yes they are fucking nuts, but a person who's not nuts might do the same thing'... unfortunately. It's war, innocents on both sides suffer and now want to kill the other side more.

edit: extremism doesn't help but probably isnt entirely to blame....

Last edited:
Why are we looking for excuses for these vermin??

This is the problem.

There are no excuses for doing this. Just be fucking normal. That's all we ask. They can't even do that.