• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fake Tan

shawshank

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right sub topic to ask this question. But, i am interested to know if anyone fake tans?

I've never really thought of the idea because tanning has never been a problem for me. But, have in the past year got a skin condition where i can't expose my face to the sun. It sucks big time and i am becoming paler.

I never thought i would even contemplate fake tanning but have read where it is common. But, i want to know if many males do it and if it looks natural on them. I would hate for someone to recognise a fake tan.

Thanks!

SS

These days I avoid the sun like the plague because of my english skin.

For formal events I get a "Naked Tan" from the beautician, which is green based so no Oompa Loompa Orange.
For daily bronzing I use Dove tanning moisturiser or Le Tan Foam and application mitt as its fast and doesnt streak.

I just tan my face and arms in winter lol

Naked tan rocks I get three to four coats for comp and then comp tan on top.
For normal use one coat is great and really natural no orangeness

Great stuff, I appreciate you replying.

This naked Tan. Is it in a bottle that you can just buy and apply when needed or is it one of those "spray booth" applications.

I need something that I can take and apply when needed because of constant travelling.

Also, do people honestly think it is a real tan? Does it look 100% natural? I am only looking to apply it to my face. I can get sun on my body but not on my face. Drives me mad!!!!!

Thanks again for your feedback. I am pretty excited about all of this.

ss

Thanks guys. Doing a bit of research. Any more feedback would be great.

Still sceptical that people may notice it is fake, but i suppose i won't know until i try it.

Looks like Naked Tan might be the go, but looking into the last posters advice.

Anyone tried Naked Tan v St Tropez? I have read some good things about St Tropez, but a few in here seem to like Naked Tan. I am not looking for the spray tan though as i am travelling overseas.

Thanks!

Ss