• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is it real or just a perception?

Breadcooker

Ok, I have a question.....

Why is it that when a guy walks into a room full of women the conversation volume level increases?

Am I the only one to ever notice this?

Possibly.....just saying. I went to a little diner type place for lunch today and as usual when you sit down the groups of women talking just get louder and louder.

I have had the same thing happen before heaps of times.

its the same with chimpanzees in the jungle, their volume increases the more excited they get.

Comparing us to chimps is funny but I would say if they are single they may talk a bit louder in hope of grabbing your attention or making you look over and wonder who is that? etc...

We came from chimps and share many societal similarities to them, comparing us to cats would be funny.

Why, because bitches be crazy.

Possibly.....just saying. I went to a little diner type place for lunch today and as usual when you sit down the groups of women talking just get louder and louder.

I have had the same thing happen before heaps of times.

Were you wearing Old Spice?

Comparing us to chimps is funny but I would say if they are single they may talk a bit louder in hope of grabbing your attention or making you look over and wonder who is that? etc...

In my experience, pretty much this. Also in my experience lately, doesn't matter whether they're single, taken, married.... (yeah I gots stories to tell :D)

I will admit...Old Spice can only help!

I was thinking probably the attention thing / excitement. I have a theory (based on nothing other than bro-science) that women want to be noticed. Not necessarily because they want the particular male, but almost as if they need their peers to know they are in control.

Or, as mentioned before...I is crazy.

You're reading too much into it
You opened a door to walk in which increases the traffic noise, hence they need to talk louder

The sound of women talking in a group is bloody irritating.
They pretty much just bitch about who isn't around and get nasty.
Fucked up women logic.