• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Movie] Man Of Steel

Russell Crowe, Kevin Costner... looks pretty good. So far the Superman movies have been shit. Hopefully this one is the one...

I wasn't interested until I saw the preview on the big screen. Looks incredible.

Not sure how this guy can be called puncey...

I am fully frothing over this like nothing before!!! I am a superman nut though, I have mugs, pjs, a range of tshirts, jocks, the list goes on..

Generally whatever Christopher Nolan touches turns to gold!!!

Sorry dude...

Iron man is so much cooler then Superman....

Apparently they had a bet about this and the loser had to wear there underwear on the outside from then on...

I keep hoping for a good superhero movie, like I'm not going to get a "bad guy vs good guy good guy wins" predictable outcome.

I just can't feel any tension when nothing ever bad happens to anyone, good always prevails, and if it doesn't it's only in one moment of the movie to give the good guy motivation to get the bad guys... I'm sure superman or one of his family suffers some atrocity... then the rest of the film is about revenge / apprehending those responsible.... or saving the world from a meglomaniac, whatever. It's just all so predictable.

But then I am watching a superhero movie. Probably like watching playschool and hoping for violence.

I'll give it a miss. Another one for the masses who somehow still enjoy this crap past the age of 11.

I don't give a shit, I'm going to watch it because I know it's going to be entertaining. I don't want massive amounts of tension, if I wanted that I just need to phone my girlfriend.

I give it a 7 out of 10. It's good but I expected more from the movie. Maybe a sequel can work to make up for it?

Last edited:
As with most movies ... re-boots or whatever the hell they are, you'd be hard pressed to beat the original

As with most movies ... re-boots or whatever the hell they are, you'd be hard pressed to beat the original

I'm a fan of Henry Cavill (swoon!) but Christopher Reeve is the classic, very good looking guy, for me he's the best Superman. I remember when i first saw Superman, I was really amaze with his charm and strength..haha. They cannot replace the first Superman movie even if they use CGI technology. I agree with you. :D

Last edited: