• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oilucy

Ok girls, any tips on toning the inner thigh area?
I have really upped the weights I use over the past 3 months and have been challenging myself a lot more than I was last year. I'm really starting to notice in these past few weeks how toned my legs are getting - in particular my quads and calves.
The area that I would like to improve on is my inner thighs though.
Has anyone had success with a hip adductor machine or are there other exercises that are more beneficial?

I tried the machine and it's OK but if you wish to isolate the adductors, I prefer the cable machine.
You don't need a of weight and it forces you to engage your core as well to maintain posture.

Get on top little lady - in the sack that is. Cowgirl style helps to work dem muscles.

Yeeeeeha!!!

Coming from a fatty, my inner thighs held onto the fat. Best to increase overall lean mass of upper thighs to sort them babies out.
As with everything else, they will lean up better as bodyfat reduces. Best to think of targeting the thighs as opposed to isolating the muscle.
Best exercise I have found that smashes the upper thighs is UDLs with a decent wider stance (like sumo deadlift), squats and Lunges. Lots of them.

I never use machines either.

Just my 2c worth.

Coming from a fatty, my inner thighs held onto the fat. Best to increase overall lean mass of upper thighs to sort them babies out.
As with everything else, they will lean up better as bodyfat reduces. Best to think of targeting the thighs as opposed to isolating the muscle.
Best exercise I have found that smashes the upper thighs is UDLs with a decent wider stance (like sumo deadlift), squats and Lunges. Lots of them.

I never use machines either.

Just my 2c worth.

So much awesomeness in this post...

The answer is reduce bf%.... Add lean mass....

Target the area as much as you want... However this will have no toning effect if that area is a problem area for you.... Needs to reduce bf% to improve muscle tone....

So much awesomeness in this post...

The answer is reduce bf%.... Add lean mass....

Target the area as much as you want... However this will have no toning effect if that area is a problem area for you.... Needs to reduce bf% to improve muscle tone....

yep and even if you reduce BF, it may still stick around there if that is where you hang on to it.

so just keep training and eating right. the more LBM you gain, the better they will look as Kaz says.

Glad to have stopped by. My inner thighs are packed with fats and it's difficult to walk straight because of them rubbing each other.

Glad to have stopped by. My inner thighs are packed with fats and it's difficult to walk straight because of them rubbing each other.

Please send pics of fat thighs to [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; . He'll rub a few out. Help a bloke out will you?

Please send pics of fat thighs to [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; . He'll rub a few out. Help a bloke out will you?

Fuck your temptation. Day 0 five minutes from complete.

I may have had a minor setback BUT it will not stop me from giving away masturbation. Curse of mankind since we evolved fingers.

Please send pics of fat thighs to @Brick; . He'll rub a few out. Help a bloke out will you?

Haha come on. I'm not here to tempt anyone.
I guess I will have to squat. How many repetitions and sets should I perform for toning thigh adductors?

Ok girls, any tips on toning the inner thigh area?
I have really upped the weights I use over the past 3 months and have been challenging myself a lot more than I was last year. I'm really starting to notice in these past few weeks how toned my legs are getting - in particular my quads and calves.
The area that I would like to improve on is my inner thighs though.
Has anyone had success with a hip adductor machine or are there other exercises that are more beneficial?

Try a wide stance squat and a plie squat