• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] The Voice Thread

kaz

iLift
You know you want to.....

.....talk all about it!

Favourites so far?

Can anyone else stand Delta?

4ugaguru.jpg

i did notice on the ads for it that delta has gotten fat

edit i might actually be thinking of Mariah as shes a judge on another similar (and also shit) show

Leave delta alone she is hot, still the girl next door type of hot...

Side note, I don't watch the show.

but he's gay and a fraud. making videos with hot women, implying that he was hetro and had sex with them, when all along he wanted cawk.. Fraud. eheheh

Ricky is a bit of a wierdo, keep thinking English must be his second language but he seems like a bit of a fuckwit. Delta is trying too hard, Seal and Joel would be great to have a drink with.

Some awesome singing talent though. Apparently the ex lead singer of Leonadro's Bride is on tonite.

Theres been a few ex-band/group members. There was a singer from Mercury 4 on the first week.
Must suck to try and raise to fame again.

When they started promoting this season's the Voice I was really turned off by the bullshit, they seemed to be targeting the younger or less developed I.Q. viewers. Tonite I left the TV on after the news accidentally and The Voice is on now. Its not as totally retarded as I once thought it was.

*remote control, TV off*

I didn't say it wasn't retarded, just not totally.

You know you want to.....

.....talk all about it!

Favourites so far?

Can anyone else stand Delta?

4ugaguru.jpg
To answer your question, no I can't stand Delta.

So we have.
A scarred black man who had one or 2 hits in the nineties.
An average rocker
An average female wannabe
And a fag, who pretended to like women to fool the wannabe fans.

Awesome.

Hey you lay off Delta, she is pretty darn hot, just not hot enough to warrent sitting through and epsiode of this rubbish