• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Maca Root powder just got released!

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
We asked you a little while back on how we could expand our Greens/Anti-Oxidant/Health section. One of the most popular replies we got from all of you was Maca Root so here it is.
Just added to our website now: Maca

485209_10151477999149086_1946046036_n.jpg

Interesting, I have been wanting to get this but it's been far too pricey. This is still probably out of my price range however.

What does it taste like?

On a related note, can you get bulk Cacao powder (not cocoa powder).

$19 for 120 caps is out of your price range:eek:

Life must be tough at the moment.

$50/kg is.

You typically have it in powder form in shakes.

If the powder is out of my price range, it is a guarantee that the caps will be (as the caps are more expensive gram for gram).

I can't see how much is in the caps from the website, but you would probably need about 10 of them a day to make the dosage.

That makes sense, I was assuming 1 or 2 capsules a day, $19 for 120 capsules would be cheap enough IMO.

Checked again and it does not show dosage of capsules when I checked, if you need to take 10 caps a day it gets expensive I guess.

Powder would probably taste horrible like most powders. Tried green tea powder and ended up throwing it out as I could not work out any way of having it, now bought green tea capsules and have one a day in the morning. They give a great kick and supposed to be great antioxidants, and hopefully will help me to lose some fat as wells.

That makes sense, I was assuming 1 or 2 capsules a day, $19 for 120 capsules would be cheap enough IMO.

Checked again and it does not show dosage of capsules when I checked, if you need to take 10 caps a day it gets expensive I guess.

Powder would probably taste horrible like most powders. Tried green tea powder and ended up throwing it out as I could not work out any way of having it, now bought green tea capsules and have one a day in the morning. They give a great kick and supposed to be great antioxidants, and hopefully will help me to lose some fat as wells.

Yeah I can't see either - it looks like it might say 500mg, which is where I got the 10 a day from, as from what I've read, you want at least 5g a day.

Generally powders that you normally have at least 5g a day of aren't worth getting in caps as you just need to take far too many.

But as you said, it probably tastes horrible in powder form.

From memory, there was some research I read a while ago that said anything consumed over 1500mg would give no added benefit - so 3 x 500mg pills is the go. That said I still neck 5 a day. Tried powder and tasted like I imagine old socks frozen by nitric oxide and ground into a powder with a bit of cheap caramel flavouring tossed in would taste like - ie gross.

Although it might be abit weird you can get some tissue paper and rip off a piece so its one ply. Put the powder in the middle, fold it up, swallow with water and you wont taste a thing.

Although it might be abit weird you can get some tissue paper and rip off a piece so its one ply. Put the powder in the middle, fold it up, swallow with water and you wont taste a thing.

I remember doing this at raves in the late 80's.