PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones (Season 3)

jamesyboi
05-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Who is a GOT fan?

It's good to see Titties and Dragons back on Foxtel.

Pity we had to wait nearly one full year for this season though.

Who is your favorite character/s?

Neddysmith
05-04-2013, 02:04 PM
Tyrian would have to one of my favourtives and Ned Stark..........
Awesome that is is finally back on TV.

Grippy
05-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Only half way through first series, spewin I read Neddys post.
Half decent show, more tits and ass would be best.

jj80
05-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Have a spoiler alert, Jesus.

I could list about 5 characters you love who all end up dead that you wouldn't know about, even if you're up to date with the series - unless you've read the final books. It's pretty silly to go reading a thread like this when you're not up to date but still.

I really like Tyrion too. Jaime probably as a close second.

Neddysmith
05-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Only half way through first series, spewin I read Neddys post.
Half decent show, more tits and ass would be best.

Sorry man, should have put ****SPOILER ALERT****** but considerign season 3 has just started and said event happens in earlier season i thought it would be safe.

Have edited post just in case other arent upto date....

Grippy
05-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Hahaha, no spoiler alert needed matey, only discovered the show about a month ago and I am the dumb fucker who read this post, hmm, I should know better :D

Bradders
05-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Have read the books will wait till its finished showing then watch it all at once.

Brick
05-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Can someone hook me up with a link to the first ep in s3. via pm would be good.

ride29er
05-04-2013, 08:30 PM
IF ya not a pirate of the bay go to
TUBE+ Watch full length TV Shows and Movies online for free (http://www.tubeplus.me/)

I love GOT, one off the better shows on tv, that gap between series was ridiculous, better be worth it, perfect time to start a serious, just as Walking dead finished up

wingman
05-04-2013, 08:32 PM

http://eztv.it for tv episodes of basically everything.

Neddysmith
05-04-2013, 08:41 PM
EZTV - TV Torrents Online (http://eztv.it) for tv episodes of basically everything.

ftw!!!!!!!!!

jamesyboi
12-04-2013, 11:52 AM

It's on kickass torrents mate

www.kat.ph

D1cko
13-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Watched the season 3 opener last night....good times ahead!
My favourite would be John Snow...and all the whores with their tits out :)

jj80
07-05-2013, 12:29 AM
*spoiler alert for latest episode 6*

That Theon scene...... fuck me. All of us watching it held one of our fingers.

Shrek
07-05-2013, 12:33 AM
I need to start watching this I think.

Torrent?????

jamesyboi
07-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Jon Snow is one lucky bugger.

Will Jahron ever bang Khaleesi?

Neddysmith
07-05-2013, 12:56 PM
That Theon scene...... fuck me. All of us watching it held one of our fingers.

Yeah the missus had to look away....

Riddles
07-05-2013, 01:12 PM
that gap between series was ridiculous, better be worth it,
LOL. Probably best if you don't start on the books then.

Bradders
07-05-2013, 11:46 PM
LOL. Probably best if you don't start on the books then.

hahaha I forsee a shadow writer finishing the series.

Riddles
08-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Yeah. Especially as the author is and old fat bastard who gets around in a mobility scooter and is ripe for a heart attack.

ride29er
08-05-2013, 08:37 AM
season started slow but is starting to come good, def one of my favourate shows off the moment, im not so jealous off john snow, she seems like a stage 5 clinger

Neddysmith
08-05-2013, 09:14 AM
I think you could be onto something with John snow and the stage 5 Clinger, still would throw one in her....

On a seperate note, I think the whole season has been pretty slow going so the final 6 episodes or whatever else is left better be good, still like the show just a little slow going.

Bradders
08-05-2013, 09:58 AM
I think you could be onto something with John snow and the stage 5 Clinger, still would throw one in her....

On a seperate note, I think the whole season has been pretty slow going so the final 6 episodes or whatever else is left better be good, still like the show just a little slow going.

have you read the books??

shit will hit fan.

Neddysmith
08-05-2013, 11:23 AM
have you read the books??

shit will hit fan.

Nope havent read books and can certainly see shit hitting the fan, just the build up has been a little slow going

jj80
08-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Yeah. Especially as the author is and old fat bastard who gets around in a mobility scooter and is ripe for a heart attack.

This is unfortunately true. I really hope he gets his shit together. While I don't want it to end I couldnt stand 'no closure'.

The series is just so awesome, I watch every episode at least twice. Except that Theon scene of late.

RedDog
04-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Holy shit just watched latest episode

Shit just got real !

Reading the books at the moment but only up to the second book

Bazza20
04-06-2013, 10:22 AM
I hope it gets a bit better as I'm getting a bit bored of it of late.

Fister Roboto
04-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Fuuuuucking hell...

That was awesome.

lex
04-06-2013, 03:31 PM
season started slow but is starting to come good, def one of my favourate shows off the moment, im not so jealous off john snow, she seems like a stage 5 clinger

he's doing her in real life as well

hopefully doesn't end up like the Wheel of Time series of books where they had to get another author in to finish off the last two books after Robert Jordan died with only 1/2 of them writen

iBug
05-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Wow that last episode....I am still in shock...didn't see that shit coming at all

myst
06-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Wow that last episode....I am still in shock...didn't see that shit coming at all

Was a bit full on! I threw the remote at the cat and stormed out of the lounge room in disbelief, my heart was racing during the lead up to the scene, awesome television!

jamesyboi
06-06-2013, 02:49 PM
S03E09

I don't know what to say.

Had more impact on me than S01E09

iBug
06-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Gotta be weary of that episode 9...

Bazza20
06-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Good episode. Does a TV show really effect people enough that they seriously get upset when a few people die.

iBug
07-06-2013, 12:17 AM
I don't think I'm upset, more so shocked. One of those characters you become invested in because you see them so much, then they cut them suddenly and your like wtf? Just a huge shock IMO. But G.O.T is like Walking Dead, you just expect soon enough the major characters will be killed off.

D1cko
07-06-2013, 01:01 AM
What the fuck!!! I did sense it was coming the moment they stepped into the castle...

D1cko
07-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Honestly Rob and his mummy were getting boring, glad Aria is still alive for now though...

Neddysmith
07-06-2013, 09:20 AM
What the fuck!!! I did sense it was coming the moment they stepped into the castle...

Yeah exactly this, maybe not to the scale of what happen but certainly that something big was going to happen....

Bradders
07-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Yeah exactly this, maybe not to the scale of what happen but certainly that something big was going to happen....

It all happens in the book in about 3-4 pages.. that's including the Bran bit from season 2 I think I read it like 4 times going wtf.

jj80
07-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Tuesday....... cmon.........

I love the series even though I know what happens.

Best thing to happen on TV in ages. Who would have thought writing a show about characters with depth would be so successful... Fire your cgi animators and hire writers, networks.

Grippy
07-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Fukin unreal episode.

Neddysmith
13-06-2013, 09:20 AM
Anyone watch the last EP of the season? Thoughts

Now that most people from the Stark family are dead I think either John Snow will step up for revenge or the uougest daughter, can't remember her name... Also really starting to like Tywin Lannister more and more especially how he put Jofrey in his place more and more and of course Tyrion is awesome.

The blonde dragon chick I am still not sure about, yeah she has her army and some dragons but so far she has dine little and still has no way of getting across the see with all her troops, when she does there will be kaos but so far done not much but conquer people that know no better then to be conquered...

judgey
13-06-2013, 10:45 AM
Anyone watch the last EP of the season? Thoughts

Now that most people from the Stark family are dead I think either John Snow will step up for revenge or the uougest daughter, can't remember her name... Also really starting to like Tywin Lannister more and more especially how he put Jofrey in his place more and more and of course Tyrion is awesome.

The blonde dragon chick I am still not sure about, yeah she has her army and some dragons but so far she has dine little and still has no way of getting across the see with all her troops, when she does there will be kaos but so far done not much but conquer people that know no better then to be conquered...

I don't think I could disagree more about Daenerys:

- she hasn't really been conquering people, she's been using her head to defeat people (e.g. with the unsullied and the slaves) - the dragons do help of course
- even she has been conquering, she is in a very tough land full of kingdoms that are rich and can defend themselves very well (and appear to have done so for many, many years)
- generally, think about the troubles she has gone through over 3 seasons
- what she did with the unsullied was awesome - one of the highlights of the season for me.

As for the Starks, we can only hope that's where it is heading! I heard that Aria (the youngest girl) has a good story in her which is what might be starting now.. hopefully :D What did you think of the Ingrid/Ingrit? firing at Jon with the arrows.

Also - I can't begin to explain how relieved I was when I found out why Sam didn't bother to pick up the arrow head he used on the white walker..

1 other thing - a cool little thing in episode 9, the song which Cersi talks to Majorie about (how that house dies and noone knows who they are - that might have been in ep 8).. well when they shut the doors on the starks at the red wedding, the band is apparently playing that song.

anyway overall loved season 3 - the best so far for me (although what happened to ned still was the biggest event in my eyes.. still can't believe it to this day)

Bradders
13-06-2013, 11:06 AM

- she hasn't really been conquering people, she's been using her head to defeat people (e.g. with the unsullied and the slaves) - the dragons do help of course
- even she has been conquering, she is in a very tough land full of kingdoms that are rich and can defend themselves very well (and appear to have done so for many, many years)
- what she did with the unsullied was awesome - one of the highlights of the season for me.

As for the Starks, we can only hope that's where it is heading! I heard that Aria (the youngest girl) has a good story in her which is what might be starting now.. hopefully :D What did you think of the Ingrid/Ingrit? firing at Jon with the arrows.

Also - I can't begin to explain how relieved I was when I found out why Sam didn't bother to pick up the arrow head he used on the white walker..

1 other thing - a cool little thing in episode 9, the song which Cersi talks to Majorie about (how that house dies and noone knows who they are - that might have been in ep 8).. well when they shut the doors on the starks at the red wedding, the band is apparently playing that song.

anyway overall loved season 3 - the best so far for me (although what happened to ned still was the biggest event in my eyes.. still can't believe it to this day)

The rains of castamere is the song..

Bradders
13-06-2013, 11:21 AM

The rains of castamere is the song..

lex
13-06-2013, 11:30 AM
If you don't like characters getting killed off when you don't expect it, don't read the books

The books set the scene a bit more and give a bit more background (eventually).
They are good but can be a bit tedious/boring in places.

There are a few covers on youtube of the rains of castamere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvMhyO51Jv0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pO2KTnLPaI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRyID0RqZbs

acoustic guitar no singing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POiqCHeeQvg

Neddysmith
13-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Yea there are a lot of small things like like the song which have far bigger meaning, sometimes it helps to watch the episode a couple of times and usually you pick up different things each time.

And yes Aria i think will definately have a much bigger part to play as you can see her character growing especially with the assistance of Dog, but maybe the other guy will come back who helped her kill on command?

I guess for me the whole Daenerys story line has been a little slow while doing massive things in other lands all in her building phase...Yes she has done things the smart way.

Fister Roboto
13-06-2013, 11:39 AM
I don't think Daenerys will cross the narrow sea until not next season but the one after. And I think Arya will piss off to Bravos and come back and kill the fuck out of whoever is left to kill.

Fister Roboto
13-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Also spoiler alert.

I'm so glad Catelyn is dead. Annoyed me no end.

lex
13-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Also spoiler alert.

I'm so glad Catelyn is dead. Annoyed me no end.

double spoiler alert

mah hah hah hah hah at your spoiler :D

Fister Roboto
13-06-2013, 06:02 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/617c968968dc345df4cab4277a41b594/tumblr_mo8mbvTGYw1qk2t5co1_1280.jpg

lex
13-06-2013, 06:23 PM
note I didn't say she wasn't dead just maybe not gone