• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

North Korea Threats

C0044096-Korea_at_night,_satellite_image-SPL.jpg

North Korea can't even feed their people or switch lights on at night (see the picture at the top, hint south korea is the one with lights). Pretty sure they have fuck all chance of staging a war. 1.1 million people in the army but only 10 of those willing to fight for their shitty regime.

Maybe they have nuclear power but they are too stupid to launch it as a bomb at anyone.

o-NORTH-KOREA-COMPUTER-PHOTO-570.jpg

Look at that shit its comical, cutting edge technology. Looks like their staring at a shoe box with a mouse from the early 90's. Their just stirring shit to try and get some sanctions lifted.

I think this guy wants to flex his muscles.... Power gone to his head!

Its actually pretty cunning political maneuvouring. This dude has very little power he is just a figure head for the old commie war horse generals who really run the joint.

Look at that shit its comical, cutting edge technology. Looks like their staring at a shoe box with a mouse from the early 90's. Their just stirring shit to try and get some sanctions lifted.

I tend to agree, but i looks more like a computer off one of the early Bond movies, even early 90's had smaller somputers, hahaha.

I think they are taking tips from Iran on how the trick the world, remember their stealth fighter jet which the world basically laughed at?
Iran Stealth Jet Fighter In Fake Photoshop Blunder | Photos

The biggest worry is their nukes, they may have the technology to launch but to fly and target them properly is another story....not to mention the US, China, Japan will punish them so hard they will be in the darkages moreso for the next 1000years.

I'd love to see America flatten Korea.
Didn't the Koreans learn anything from Suddam Hussain and Bin Laden?

They didn't win the war in iraq and they are about to leave afghanistan more fucked the when they got there with al- qieda in control.

Korea probably thinks its in with a good chance.

Great so a newer version of MASH will be hitting our digital screens! They're still playing the original.

They didn't win the war in iraq and they are about to leave afghanistan more fucked the when they got there with al- qieda in control.

Korea probably thinks its in with a good chance.

agreed. and look at what happened last time in korea

The outcome of the US flattening, or attempting to flatten North Korea could possibly be a (cold) war with China and worsening relations with China and Russia. Nobody wants this!

I suspect this is part of the reason the US has tolerated North Korea's beligerance for so long.