PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Aussie Muscle - Dead???

Neddysmith
04-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Hey Guys,

Anyone here know if Hardcore Aussie Muscle website is dead and done? Hasnt has an update since Dec even though stuff has obviously been happening in the BBing world.

I know RX Aussie has a heap of information and pretty much taken over but just curious.

Pretty much thought it was on a downhill slide since it stopped producing the magazines....

Neddysmith
10-04-2013, 05:46 PM
I guess the lack of response would indicate......YES IT IS DEAD!!!!!!!

taurus
10-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Is Craig Lucas still running it?

Shrek
10-04-2013, 07:31 PM
I though Craig was no longer running it? (before it died)

Neddysmith
10-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Nah Craig sold it off or something before the magazine died, then there was 1 more magazine and they went to their we format which I thought was going to be interesting, then that last 6 or 12 mths and now nothing in the website since Dec...

Shrek
10-04-2013, 08:53 PM
That's what I meant. He sold it then it died after that.

taurus
10-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Ah yes, I remember that first issue after he left now. He was a top bloke whenever i had anything to do with him (he put a pic of me in one of his earlier mags in the snapshots section).
Ill email the website tomorrow and see if I can find out anything

Neddysmith
10-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Ah yes, I remember that first issue after he left now. He was a top bloke whenever i had anything to do with him (he put a pic of me in one of his earlier mags in the snapshots section).
Ill email the website tomorrow and see if I can find out anything

Do you remember the issue? I have most of the may still around somewhere, still great going back and reading some of the stuff from them.

taurus
10-04-2013, 11:03 PM
They were good mags. The one with Justin wessels on the cover was my fave. He looked unbelievable.

Neddysmith
10-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Yeah I definately have that one, he did look fantastic, I also liked reading Monsta's column and some of Al Readies stuff was OK too for laugh...