• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients WPC sample review

Bellucian

Mixed the below up with 250ml of milk and 30g of the powder

Choc Mint -
I'm not sure if it's because I was coming off the back of ON Choc Mint but this was sickeningly sweet, a nice amount of mint taste but far too sweet tasing for me, wondering if there could be something to add to tone it down but I'm terrible with mixing of things.

Vanilla -
This one was amazing however, still a bit sweet but a much gentler kind of sweet, have ordered some!

From the ones I've tried I'd have to say ease it way up on the sweetener, far too much but other then that tastes pretty good and is nicely priced too!

From what I recall they've gone through a lot of alterations to the Choc Mint flavour already. Funny you say mint is too sickly while Vanilla isn't, as I find Vanilla way too overpowering, but LOVE choc mint and have about 6 scoops of it per day. You can't please them all :D

As an update to this I got a bag of Strawberry from BN the other day and it's the absolute bomb, smells really strong but tastes really smooth and nice.

I find most of the flavours too sweet when mixed with milk, it seems to tone things down a lot by mixing with water or at leasta combination of water/milk.

I really like chocmint and vanilla. Chocolate is ok but got bland quickly. I havent tried the others and couldnt find the bit on the site to request samples either.

I like the Vanilla one too, reminds me of ice cream.
I would like to taste their cookies and cream one so next time I order which will be soon it will be on the shopping list.

I like the Vanilla one too, reminds me of ice cream.
I would like to taste their cookies and cream one so next time I order which will be soon it will be on the shopping list.

My powder came with a sample of that, to me it tasted like stale cookies and I wasn't a fan but others have said it's alright so yeah.