• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

We need a member of the month - March! Cast votes..

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
Who is a member that you think deserves some recognition for something they have done for the forum lately or perhaps just helped you personally?

This cannot be a member that has already previously won our Member of the Month to give others a chance.

We'll then send them out a prize of one of the following:

- 1kg WPI / WPC or Greens
- 250 grams Amino Acid product
- A tub of 120 capsules of choice.

Please state ONE name as your preferred choice please.

Thank you, Aus BB!

Oni for me.

His ongoing wisdom and training example, through his physical prowess and improving all-round feats of strength, are now my inspiration.

Get on board forum members and vote Oni.

Oni is an AusBB legend who should be revered (if not reversed).

Yeah fuck it why not feed the troll give it to Oni. He has actually started growing finally

Fluffy for a close second though.

Oni for encouraging and participating in some of the biggest debates on the forum:)

I reckon JZ if he hasn't already won it.
Super consistent, eats and cooks like a machine, always doing something and adding new shit, plus gets the Mrs and others in his life off the couch and involved.
If JZ has already won it, give it to Oni, make sure he gets something for his liver.

Jung man and Harry 1970

Both have solid logs!!!

And very consistent in there lifting...

If I had to choose one it will be Harry1970....

Dicko was a stand out from the previous month during smolov but that's kinda too late now...

If you give it to ONI you will never hear the end of it. It makes me want to destroy the interwebs.
My vote is gingerbread. Hardest working person here.

Fuck me this singling out members rustles my jimmies, why don't you ask a specific BBing question, first one answers correctly wins your precious supplement.

��