• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Elite Performance Gym Brisbane

Tried it on my phone as well and seems to not work properly. Works well on a PC, has photos and details etc.

Site worked well for me.

At Capalaba, not alot of "Elite Gyms" out that way is there, good location.

(No Pec Dec :D)

Lol the guy on the front page of the website is from gym.. or obviously, was. There's not much else on the site..

Hey guys,

I've been a lurker here for a while and noticed you guys talking about Elite Performance Gym. My friend opened the place and I currently train there now, it's a super great facility. I've tried to embed the youtube tour hopefully it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnkw5siOqEo

If anyone has any questions maybe I could answer!

Last edited: