• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
She was a glamour.
He always came across so well, I liked his attitude etc.
fark, South African gaols are apparently brutal. Good luck son! Lol

iPhone using Tapatalk

Now he's charged with her murder, apparently shot her in the head 4 times.... police had been to the house previously for domestic violence....

Just goes to show, no matter how good looking a bird is there is always someone out there sick of putting up with their shit....

^^ Just shoots, no questions.

No 'STOP! WHO ARE YOU' or "I HAVE A GUN" - prompting the 'its me honey ahhh' - and no one gets shot.

Maybe he saw a black shape running past a doorway and just fired a few well placed shots into the adjacent wall - in the direction the figure was running - until he heard the thud. At least, that is the most realistic thing based on my counter strike experience that I can think of.

Methinks this - Maybe just maybe, she was the one committing any domestic violence and he got sick of it and shot her, based on the fact that a legless man who shoots a hot blonde girlfriend is either stupid or a psycho

At least, that is the most realistic thing based on my counter strike experience that I can think of.

I guess it was unluckly it wasnt Blacks Ops 2, there would have been lag, therefore hit markers but she would have survived...

I don't think his story will stand up in court.

He won't have a leg to stand on come trial time.

Olympics_star_Oscar_Pistorius__shoots_girlfriend__according_to_local_media.jpg

8308306.jpg