• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fat epidemic in Queensland / SA the fattest state ?

No surprise there, most my mates are a bit on the chubby side these days, us healthy people will soon be a minority

With XXXX beer being the highest selling beer in Australia, and no one worth their salt below the border drinking it, I have a fair idea why...

Frightening statistics.

I remember a few months ago walking into the IGA, and the first 3 blokes in the shop were all bigger than me, it was a shock considering I was by far one of the heaviest guys in the shopping centre no matter which one I went to.

Society is becoming more lazy, and opting for more higher calorie options when we should be eating fish/chicken with salad or broccoli.

Frightening statistics.

I remember a few months ago walking into the IGA, and the first 3 blokes in the shop were all bigger than me, it was a shock considering I was by far one of the heaviest guys in the shopping centre no matter which one I went to.

Society is becoming more lazy, and opting for more higher calorie options when we should be eating fish/chicken with salad or broccoli.

In my office there are some people that are just absolutely freaking massive. someone a couple of desks down has a special chair so it's wide enough for her.

In my office there are some people that are just absolutely freaking massive. someone a couple of desks down has a special chair so it's wide enough for her.

Does she say any of the following;

1. It's in my genes
2. I dieted before and it doesn't work
3. I don't have the time for exercise
4. I have a slow metabolism
5. I have a thyroid condition

Some rather large people around down stairs.
One woman downstairs was put on a low fat low protein high carb diet by her doctor and has gained even more weight.

Its becoming a major public health issuse.
All seats and beds have to be strengthened and enlarged.
Ambos and hospital workers need to be stronger.

A friend was teaching a year 6 class and had one girl who weighed 60kg.
Thats fing scary!!!!

bmi is bs.
I'm obese according to it.

Bradders is back!
Where you been hiding ?

Last edited:
One woman downstairs was put on a low fat low protein high carb diet by her doctor and has gained even more weight.

Its becoming a major public health issuse.
All seats and beds have to be strengthened and enlarged.
Ambos and hospital workers need to be stronger.

A friend was teaching a year 6 class and had one girl who weighed 60kg.
Thats fing scary!!!!

bmi is bs.
I'm obese according to it.

Bradders is back!
Where you been hiding ?

Life, data migration project finally went live so I have a life again!

obesity should be a reportable offense. Spot a fatty in public, report them, get a court orded intervention to sort their shit out and forbid them from reproducing.

Fat people don't need carbs.

Just the chicken/salads or fish/salad diets and maybe some tuna and heaps of water and a 10 almonds a day.

Hang on, I have some important points to add to t his thread.....it will just have to wait until after i duck down to the local Masala resturant and have some curry for lunch!!

I love the way fat chicks want to be loved for 'who they are'. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover and all that BS.

Fine, for emotional love. But you can't expect physical love....

obesity should be a reportable offense. Spot a fatty in public, report them, get a court orded intervention to sort their shit out and forbid them from reproducing.

[YOUTUBE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ElXYzFX_w"]Tim Minchin - Fat Children (with Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

Hmmm what's better, overweight and healthy or skinny and unhealthy.

The gap in between is getting smaller.

These little skinny bastards could be more of a burden on our society, although they would be easier for the poor ambo's to move.

gotta admit I live in Qld and my arse has been getting pretty swole lately. Its not me, nor my bad eating and exercise habits of late its where I live.

Hmmm what's better, overweight and healthy or skinny and unhealthy.

The gap in between is getting smaller.

These little skinny bastards could be more of a burden on our society, although they would be easier for the poor ambo's to move.

If they're emo's there's a chance they will take care of themselves...