• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hero or Villian

Hero or Villain cast your votes

• EVIL

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • HERO

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brick

David Barajas charged with murdering motorist who killed sons | News.com.au

A TEXAS man has been charged with murder in the fatal shooting at a crash scene of a suspected drunken driver who authorities say ploughed into his sons as they helped push their family's broken-down pickup truck along a dark, narrow, rural road

Cast your vote.

Something wrong with the world this guy is in jail pending a 450K bail. He should be at home grieving with his surviving kid and wife.

When did the world get so fucked up that a clear cut case of eye for an eye justice ends like this. We could use more citizens of the world like this gentleman. He saw what needed to be done and he got it done.

Fuck the victim mentality.

It's a tough one..
Can't really go taking the law onto ones own hands though..
Can't say I wouldn't do the same but

"Forgiveness is up to god, it's up to me to arrange the meeting"
Man on fire

i agree this guy probably deserved justice but imagine if everyone just took things into their own hands with a gun.

Tough one. Its hard to be rational in such an emotionally charged situation.
That said, there is no way that is going to be taken I'm to account at sentencing.

This motherfucker deserved to die. Sure I've had a few drinks and driven we all have but frankly if I plowed into an killed a couple pre-teen boys I would knock myself if the father didn't do me the courtesy.

This is why I think the anti hero is so popular in our society. Humans are blood thirsty creatures. The justice system goes against our base instincts, it panders to the creeps and punishes the strong.

Not so long ago the cops and courts just got this shit done. Pedos would commit 'suicide' as soon as they hit the remand centre. Assorted scum bags would disappear. What happens now fucking protective custody, kiddy killers club behind bars.

I'm suprised this dude was composed enough to get the gun, I would have straight up strangled the guy.

Last edited:
Fathers a gangster. Shouldn't have done any jail time. I'd think he was a coward and a ****** if he didn't do anything (im not saying he should have killed him) but if he just stood there and calmly called the cops thats horse shit.

I'd top myself if l killed a couple of kids driving drunk as well, couldn't handle that at all.

Well did you guys hear about the 30ish year old woman here in perth a couple weeks ago? Lost control, crashed into a house, killed a fucking 18 month old boy.

Seriously, what do you think she will get sentenced? Piss weak I'm sure.

As for this guy, killing him was a mistake. Personally I woulda got more satisfaction beating him to an inch of his life. At least the cops prob woulda covered it up.

It's all fucked up.

Let the bloke go free. Surprised he shot him too, should of done it with his bare hands, made it longer. Poor bloody kids being that young and being good kids. The whole family was there, pretty fucked up. Stupid fuck driving home drunk.

As others said, if I''m dumb enough to be the cause of the loss of a innocent young kids life. I'll neck myself.

Doubt there is anyone in this world that isn't feeling for this guy. Absolutely dreadful situation and no matter what happens, the jury is going to have a hard time with this one.

I'm no lawyer but it would have been better for him (from a legal point of view) to have killed him immediately with his bare hands rather than go to his house and get the gun. I imagine any defence regarding crime of passion / temporary insanity is substantially weakened because of this gap in time.

Immediately I think 'yeah I agree kill the bastard'...

An eye for an eye..... for manslaughter though? I wonder if the driver was just incredibly stupid. I wonder if he would have hit them sober on a dark road.

We sure send them to jail for a long time. I wonder how many stupid but reasonably 'decent' people are in jail for doing something really dumb like drink driving.

I have a stupid friend who's not in jail now. He used to drink drive, probably has his freedom now due to not being 'unlucky'. He's very over confident and always thinks everything will be fine, no risk to anyone, 100% believes in his drink driving abilities as being harmless.

Maybe subtract the sentence for manslaughter from this guy's murder sentence :p

Last edited: