PDA

View Full Version : The election is on - 07 Sept 2013

Shrek
30-01-2013, 06:28 PM
I vote Julia will be throw out by her party within 2 months.
The Labour Powerbrokers know she is un-electable, but what's the alternative? Rudd, Combet, Swan, Smith? Will be interesting to see.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/gillard-sets-september-14-election-date/story-fn59niix-1226565039127)

Danimal
30-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Shes gone thank god

harry1970
30-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Great. 8 months of Election Campaigning.....

http://alburywebdesign.com/28h.jpg

jj80
30-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Gillard is a snake

harry1970
30-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Gillard is a snake

sorry joe, all the snakes got taxed...:eek:

Big Mick
30-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Gillard is a snake

That comment is offensive to snakes:D

Big Mick
30-01-2013, 07:59 PM
A comment I read the other day posted on Facebook:

"So now the Labour Government is considering a Flood Tax, and this is after the Bush Fire Tax, which I suppose goes with the Carbon Tax....May be we should also look at a stupidity Tax for anyone voting Labour at the next election."

Neddysmith
30-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Now we have to wait another 9 mths to get rid of this rediculously stupid government, lets just hope the rest of Australia sees things the same way, else we are fucked....

oldcorollas
30-01-2013, 08:25 PM

Goosey
30-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Which of you bastards voted labor?

Neddysmith
30-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Which of you bastards voted labor?

Hell no and never will, they treat the defence force as their personal ATM every time they come to power, not to mention the state they leave the economy in once their term is up which takes the liberals many years to bring back to a surplus.

Goosey
30-01-2013, 08:39 PM
That is a fact Ned.

They keep getting in but I rarely meet someone who actually voted labor.

Oznut
30-01-2013, 08:53 PM
I'll be in Bali, sipping on a Bintang watching the ranga get voted out. Bring it on!

Goosey
30-01-2013, 09:06 PM
I'll be in Bali, sipping on a Bintang watching the ranga get voted out. Bring it on!

Footy shorts, thongs and bin tang singlet

Brick
30-01-2013, 09:07 PM
That is a fact Ned.

They keep getting in but I rarely meet someone who actually voted labor.

I vote labour, their far from perfect but lets be honest the liberals would have blue collar workers on the cusp of poverty. Guys I worked with had their wages halved by work choices, its unaustralian not to be able to earn a fair wage for a fair days work.

Lets not forget there is a global recession our economy would be fucked and in defecit no matter who was in charge.

Danimal
30-01-2013, 09:10 PM
The economy is unbalanced at the moment. Why study and become a professional when you can be a plumber and charge top dollar. Or my fkn lawn mowing man who charges $75 for 20 min work. Fuck off! Lol

Darkoz
30-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Fluff, I am disappoint.

Brick
30-01-2013, 09:20 PM
The economy is unbalanced at the moment. Why study and become a professional when you can be a plumber and charge top dollar.

Anyway fuck it why bother arguing about it, thats why we are in a democracy. Let the majority decide.

jj80
30-01-2013, 10:16 PM
I used to vote labour, but I find it hard to like Gillard.... And Abbot actually as well... As do many others, which I guess is why we have the greens now.

I'm not sure which way I'll go in this upcoming election. Unpredictable Liar vs God knows what he'll do Weirdo

oldcorollas
30-01-2013, 10:22 PM

wingman
30-01-2013, 10:36 PM
A deadlift in a room full of powerlifters.... What if it was monday on smolov/sheiko/ed coan/ starting strength/ gslp/ cffb

Mickydoo
30-01-2013, 10:41 PM
A choice between a backstabbing Ranga and a Big Eared muppet, democracy as its finest. I cannot stand the sight or sound of Gillard, but on the same token a wart would be preferable to Abbot as a pm, what choice do we have. We got a hung parliament last time cos no one wanted either, we just going to end up with one once again at this rate. If either one of them gave up the leadership the other would have no chance.

nazzysmith
30-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Liberal party gets in power.... Delivers conservative policies... Grows balance sheet and builds a surplus...

After a while people get bored with conservative old fuddy duddy approach and head towards the bright sparkly lights of labors spending policies...

Labor spends up big splashing out the cash.... When its all gone people realise the error of their ways and return to the perceived safety of conservative policies...

Rinse and repeat....

Mean while we now have a million and one asylum seekers flooding our shores...

Gonna be a lot of pain shortly when the libs start to dismantle the excess labor in public services..

Will also be awesome to see the Greens destroyed at the next election... Bunch of one eyed terrorists!!!.

oldcorollas
30-01-2013, 11:04 PM

nazzysmith
30-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Yeah.... Bring back the ocker!!!!

Today's pollies have to wrap themselves in bubble wrap...

Society has taken political correctness way to far....

Neddysmith
31-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Yeah seeing the greens go and never to be seen gain at the next election will almost be a highlight for me, they are much more dangerous then the other two.

oldcorollas
31-01-2013, 07:09 AM

Mickydoo
31-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Yeah seeing the greens go and never to be seen gain at the next election will almost be a highlight for me

Amen to that, I was overjoyed when Bob Brown quit, he was the greens. Milne is a moron of the finest degree (so was Bob but at least he knew it).

harry1970
31-01-2013, 07:57 AM
How about we all vote for these guys:

The Australian Sex Party (http://www.sexparty.org.au/)

Goosey
31-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Joe hockey gets my vote

Joe Hockey Loses 20 Kilos (http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/hockey-congratulated-for-belttightening-20130117-2cv49.html)

Danimal
31-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Anyway fuck it why bother arguing about it, thats why we are in a democracy. Let the majority decide.

Absolutely!

jj80
31-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Nah fuck that let's bicker. I'll start things up by saying Joe Hockey is a man of integrity with deep ideas and a vision based on well thought out morals and a better future for all. He will get my vote if he ever runs.

lex
31-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Nah fuck that let's bicker. I'll start things up by saying Joe Hockey is a man of integrity with deep ideas and a vision based on well thought out morals and a better future for all. He will get my vote if he ever runs.

Abbot for pope , he's probably got more chance of getting it .

Bob Katter for PM!!!

nazzysmith
31-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Can't wait to see the greens get smashed!!!!

Mickydoo
31-01-2013, 11:52 AM
http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/trollster_bucket/555340_592899830736152_765003866_n_zpsfd4a7bae.jpg

The original page with an editors note at the bottom lmfao
Premier Ted Baillieu and the Prime Minister Julia Gillard at the Heyfield incident control centre. - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-28/gillard-and-bailleiu0jpg/4487248)

Neddysmith
31-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Bob Katter for PM!!!

If only this would eventuate....

Admin
31-01-2013, 12:37 PM
vote one prick out vote another prick in

lex
31-01-2013, 12:47 PM
It'll most likely come down to who the independents and Bob support

9 months of election bs , makes me very very glad not to own a tv set

nazzy don't think its going to happen as the only ones supporting the quarantining of farming land from mining/CSG are the greens, may see them pick up some support ?

Are you near the area in Liverpool thats going to have the csg wells ?
Going to be interesting in Campbelltown as some wells are going to be quite close to the "cbd".
Might be enough to cause the libs to lose a seat or two in western Sydney

Lets see if the mining companies/AGL get leaned on to back off from investigating the seams in the Hills area.Supposedly some very promising leads

harry1970
31-01-2013, 12:51 PM
It'll most likely come down to who the independents and Bob support

not this time, I think Labour will get smashed, just like they have in Qld, WA, NSW and NT.

lex
31-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Don't know with Newman and Fatty OBarrel in , they aren't doing Abbot any favours

March83
31-01-2013, 01:01 PM

;) i see what you did there

1) I want someone who will support the countries workers.
2) I want someone who will spend on infrastructure and services where necessary.
3) I want someone financially responsible.
4) I want someone socially progressive.

unfortunately, i don't think that any party is currently able to meet all of those requirements :\

lex
31-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Craig Thompson got arrested.

Supposedly slipper is also in court in a fortnight
So with two down will the Libs have a no confidence motion in the government ?

Can we just sack all the pollies and appoint an administrator ?

NightFallTech
31-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Forget the elections, I'm in charge now, please redirect your tax payments to Westpac, BSB 123-456, Account 555-5555.

Grippy
31-01-2013, 04:49 PM
I hate em all, especially Julia Gillard, just due to her enormous ear lobes :D

nazzysmith
31-01-2013, 06:04 PM
I'm pro CSG.....

If the greens pulled there heads out of the ground for one second and listened to the facts then I would take the time to hear them out...

IMO they are one eyed terrorists with only one agenda....

Neddysmith
31-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Green is the new red, just a different form of a communist party....

nazzysmith
31-01-2013, 06:33 PM
Craig Thompson got arrested.

Supposedly slipper is also in court in a fortnight
So with two down will the Libs have a no confidence motion in the government ?

Can we just sack all the pollies and appoint an administrator ?

Ummmmmmm.....

Labor party is never to far away from a debacle...

Gillard already knew this was coming....

Figjam Brah
31-01-2013, 07:25 PM
vote one prick out vote another prick in

^^ This, they are both as bad. Both fucktards now matter what.

Everyone should vote for Julian Assange, mix shit up a bit lol.

harry1970
31-01-2013, 07:33 PM
http://alburywebdesign.com/4ry.jpg

Goosey
31-01-2013, 08:12 PM
There is more to a party than just the leader you knobjockeys.

nazzysmith
31-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Police have confirmed that they asked Craig T to hand himself in voluntarily several weeks ago... Craig refused so the cops got a warrant for his arrest....

Hard to believe that JG did not know about this...

oldcorollas
03-02-2013, 07:13 PM

wingman
03-02-2013, 07:20 PM
WA state election is in a month or 2. Liberal is currently in here and im a liberal voter, but seems labor party is doing better this campagne. Wont surprise me if they get in. Makes me curious how/if this will affect the national landscape.

200Boy
04-02-2013, 08:17 PM
good level of policy debate here. I think the libs will get over the line gauging from the media climate and the average jo's opinion.

God knows what policy they'll implement for the most part (literally) but they'll certainly have an easier time than labor has trying to negotiate things through a hung parliament.

either way I imagine there will be repeated record low levels of voting for the big 2.

nazzysmith
04-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Labors goose is cooked imo....

LOL at Julia and the glasses.... One more attempt to put one over the people...

I've never really cared about elections before...

But this will be the first election I do watch... One can only hope that JG is still in power at the next election...

Chances are that labor will have to pull the switch again!!!

harry1970
14-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Looks like K Rudd is gearing up for another leadership challenge. I'd love to see a Rudd v Turnbull election as they seem to be the leaders most people want.

nazzysmith
14-02-2013, 05:36 PM
I would rather JG stays put....

So I can tell her what I think of her at the polls...

Neddysmith
14-02-2013, 05:42 PM
I would rather JG stays put....

So I can tell her what I think of her at the polls...

Exactly right, I want to see her publically embarrassed...

Figjam Brah
14-02-2013, 07:43 PM
I hate this leadership challenge bullshit. Its fucking high school shit. Less time being fuckhead teenagers arguing about dumb shit, more time thinking through what they are gonna fuck up next....

harry1970
18-02-2013, 07:18 PM
lol, Gillard is getting slammed in the polls....

http://alburywebdesign.com/1280.jpg

Shrek
21-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Leadership spill announced today.
A ballot to be held at 4.30 for the labour leadership and deputy.

Shrek
21-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Garaunteed the election will be sooner rather than later, possibly within 6 weeks now.

spartacus
21-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Hope Rudd the Dudd does not come back.

I wrote the lead story of Quadrant magazine in Sept. 2007 titled 'In rudd we trust', and why Rudd would do jackshit.

http://www.quadrant.org.au/magazine/issue/2007/9

spartacus
21-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Rudd's not running.

nazzysmith
21-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Labor going to get smashed either way...

Running around like scared children now...

Franco
21-03-2013, 08:17 PM
They need to get rid of Rudd. Everything he does is a game at the moment and he is just simply divisive.

At the end of the day both major parties are full of crooks. But in my opinion, as a swing voter, the Labor party at the moment has less crooks and hidden agendas than the Liberal bananas.

Abbott is basically a chess piece owned by Rupert Murdoch (the media isnt even hiding their bias at the moment) the Catholic Church wallys and the rich miners. Does he have any policies that arent completely ridiculous? My theory is that Rudd is ensuring that Gillard burns and Abbott gets in power, because when Abbott does he wont last long. Then Rudd will put his hand up and get his revenge against Gillard and Abbott wont be much of a hurdle because he is so irrelevant.

Australia to keep progressing either needs Gillard's Union Party to continue or for the Catholic Mining Party (LNP) to remove Abbott and get in Turnbull. Turnbull as PM would be best case scenario, as long as he does a backflip on the NBN.

Like that line in Argo, the Labor Party is the best worst idea we have at the moment. But just my opinion obviously.

wingman
21-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Correction on the above post first line: They need to get rid of whole labor party.

kaz
21-03-2013, 08:35 PM
I think I might just step up and run the country. Cant be that hard....

nazzysmith
21-03-2013, 08:39 PM
I think I might just step up and run the country. Cant be that hard....

You got my vote....

I'll also send cash if you round up all the greens and labor candidates and execute them...

kaz
21-03-2013, 08:41 PM
You got my vote....

I'll also send cash if you round up all the greens and labor candidates and execute them...

I have a gun license. Im sure id get the shooters party onboard.

Neddysmith
21-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Rudd did the right thing for himself by not running for the lewdership, he sees the writing on the wall at the next election and wants no part of the slaughtering the labour party will receive.....

Franco
21-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Correction on the above post first line: They need to get rid of whole labor party.

The Government is just there to set a framework of legislation and policies. As far as I am aware, in difficult circumstances, these Labor monkeys have passed over 400 bits of new legislation. I read the other day that as far as getting the job done, this Gov. will go down as one of the best in our history (small seat advantage, GFC etc). Not my words and you have to recognise the blunders they have made as well, but they have done the job.

Could you imagine the Liberals standing up to those retched fucking religoius pieces of shit kiddy fiddlers. I can't, cause they are in bed with them. Under Abbott and those other talentless bananas in Bishop, Pyne, Andrews etc, we will be back in the Stone Age. No discussions about the original NBN, Abortion, euthanasia, the media etc.

If they get in Turnbull, different story. He isnt as beholden to Fairfax and Rinehart and co. He is a bit more of a real Human being.

nazzysmith
21-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Labor will go down as the biggest most wasteful liars in the history of politics...

And yes Abbott is a tool... Yet he will still obliterate this government at the next election..

Franco
21-03-2013, 09:05 PM
And yes Abbott is a tool... Yet he will still obliterate this government at the next election..

Agreed, and it is scary. Im just hoping Gillard makes some sort of a comeback that gives the coalition a reason to oust Abbott.

But unfortunately 95% of people vote for either their favourite personality or whatever the media feeds them. At the moment Gillard is losing the personality stakes (just, Abbott is just as fake if not worse) and the media is so bias to the LNP it is almost criminal. So they may not have a reason to get rid of Abbott.

nazzysmith
21-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Agreed, and it is scary. Im just hoping Gillard makes some sort of a comeback that gives the coalition a reason to oust Abbott.

But unfortunately 95% of people vote for either their favourite personality or whatever the media feeds them. At the moment Gillard is losing the personality stakes (just, Abbott is just as fake if not worse) and the media is so bias to the LNP it is almost criminal. So they may not have a reason to get rid of Abbott.

Lol...

News flash dude....

A turnip could beat the labor party in its current form... It's not the media... It's.not about who is more popular...

Labor is rank...They are on the nose...they are about to receive the biggest ass whopping ever...

Franco
21-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Lol...

News flash dude....

A turnip could beat the labor party in its current form... It's not the media... It's.not about who is more popular...

Labor is rank...They are on the nose...they are about to receive the biggest ass whopping ever...

The reason a turnip could beat the ALP is because there is no focus on how completely inept the alternative is. They have no policies and one of the most ridiculous front benches I have seen in politics. Actually the only policy I have seen so far is them boasting about cutting jobs.

Believe me if I had a reason to vote for the LNP then I would.

They plan to ditch the NBN for a scaled down version that the UK currently has. The UK says it was the worse mistake they ever made and are about to spend a lot of money converting it to what the NBN currently looks like now. Abbott has no vision.

wingman
21-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Id vote for a jar of vegemite over gillard, itd smell better and say more intelligent things.

Franco
21-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Id vote for a jar of vegemite over gillard, itd smell better and say more intelligent things.

What has Labor done that you don't agree with?

nazzysmith
21-03-2013, 09:31 PM
What has Labor done that you don't agree with?

They breath...

Franco
21-03-2013, 09:34 PM
They breath...

You don't work for Fairfax or the Catholic Church by any chance?

Figjam Brah
22-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Gotta agree with what Franco is tryign to say. Abottsa religious nutterm he has some stupid backwards views.

Saying that probaby better than labour.

How can the country have such bad options for leaders....

nazzysmith
22-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Read between the lines...

Senior front benchers resigning there positions.... They know their about to receive a reverse pineapple...

Exit stage left before the blood shed starts... When all is said and done....You will be able to count the number of labor candidates on one hand after the election...

Yes Mr rabbot is the equivalent of a turnip.... And yet he is still going to obliterate the labor party....

Goosey
22-03-2013, 07:37 PM
It is frightening

It's shithouse that a party can be voted in by the people, lose their leader in a despicable manner and just vote in another without any concern for what the people think.

I just want a party that just governs which is what liberal do, get us into defacit, we then get bored of their old fashioned ways, labor get back in and blow all the money, then the cycle continues.

wingman
22-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Simon Crean was sacked for suggesting a leadership ballot lol

If labor party cant organise their internal shit, how can they organise a country.

Darkoz
22-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Historically, the economy is usually at it's worst when labor is in

bull
22-03-2013, 07:44 PM
The problem with politics is that nearly all the people involved know nothing about the real world. How many from either side have ever run a small business or a large one? How many have ever had a job in a real business.

They are all half educated lawyers or union officials, neither is good grounding to be in charge of decisions concerning the real world.

The democratic system is very comfortable to live under but it isn't very productive. A dictatorship can be very productive but not that comfortable to live under. We will never get it right on a scale as large as a national economy.

nazzysmith
22-03-2013, 07:46 PM
It is frightening

It's shithouse that a party can be voted in by the people, lose their leader in a despicable manner and just vote in another without any concern for what the people think.

I just want a party that just governs which is what liberal do, get us into defacit, we then get bored of their old fashioned ways, labor get back in and blow all the money, then the cycle continues.

Agreed...

Will see a liberal government for the next 10 to 20 years...(will take that long for the labor party to remove its head out of its ass)...

Money gets saved....

Neksminnit

People get bored of old fogie government... And fall in love with the new kid on the block offering flash incentives and big money spending... Labor government returns...

Rinse and repeat...

nazzysmith
22-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Simon Crean was sacked for suggesting a leadership ballot lol

If labor party cant organise their internal shit, how can they organise a country.

Nah brah...

You got it wrong...

If they can't run a country.... How can they run a political party...

wingman
22-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Historically, the economy is usually at it's worst when labor is in

This. Liberals spend alot of their term repairing. In their last term the economy was in a great state then Rudd came and ruined it.

nazzysmith
22-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Take note of the cowards jumping ship... This has been expected...

They all know that staying for the election will be a crushing defeat...

bull
22-03-2013, 07:50 PM
It is frightening

People keep saying things like this and it makes me laugh every time. Virtually everyone in the country wanted to stick a political knife in Kevin Rudd at that time and now they howl that someone actually did it. Sure it was out of the frying pan into the same talentless fire but I was happy to see the little twerp get it regardless. I think Gillard will have to face the firing squad head on come election time.

nazzysmith
22-03-2013, 07:51 PM
People keep saying things like this and it makes me laugh every time. Virtually everyone in the country wanted to stick a political knife in Kevin Rudd at that time and now they howl that someone actually did it. Sure it was out of the frying pan into the same talentless fire but I was happy to see the little twerp get it regardless. I think Gillard will have to face the firing squad head on come election time.

I hope Gillard is still there...

Goosey
22-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Ironically, Rudd was the most liberal labor we've seen.

Darkoz
02-04-2013, 04:27 PM

harry1970
06-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Looks like Labour will end up with around 30 seats out of 150 in Federal Parliment. Looks like a complete cluster fuck for Julia....

Can't see things improving even if Kevin was to take over tomorrow.

Shrek
06-06-2013, 08:24 PM
But she's a feisty redhead. She'll win it. :rolleyes:

Neddysmith
06-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Yeah labour are going down quicker than a $2 hooker in thailand, and anyone with a quarter of brain would reject the idea of leading the labour party into the next election, after the results there will no doubt be a massive clean out of the party nd a rebuilding faze which could take many turns in opposition.....

oldcorollas
06-06-2013, 08:46 PM

harry1970
06-06-2013, 08:58 PM
fuck i wish we could vote them all off the island..

surely the mining companies can run things for a few terms?

fuck me, Clive Palmer, Nathan Tinkler and Gina Rinehardt running things.....

oldcorollas
06-06-2013, 08:59 PM

kaz
06-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Vote Pauline!!!! Its her year!!

harry1970
06-06-2013, 09:12 PM
would they really be any worse? at least they could kick in a few bucks for the schools :D

although it might be a bit of a shock for them, going from tax avoidance to tax collection :D
(but Libs want to privatise the ATO anyway?)

no, but we might all be replaced with 22 million fucking Asians with a 457 visa cause they are cheaper....

Vote Pauline!!!! Its her year!!

oh, fuck me. The Chicko Roll is back....

Shrek
10-06-2013, 01:19 PM
The latest is that Juliar will be outed soon.
All hail king Rudd.

Head Kunce

nazzysmith
10-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Julia ain't going anywhere just yet...

At least I hope not anyway...

Shrek
10-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Julia Gillard loses significant support among caucus

The ABC understands Prime Minister Julia Gillard has lost significant support in the Labor caucus.

It comes after a week in which Labor disunity was on full display in Canberra and former prime minister Kevin Rudd re-emerged very publicly.

ABC Insiders presenter Barrie Cassidy says Mr Rudd is the only figure being considered as an alternative prime minister.

Mr Cassidy spoke about the tensions within the party on Insiders yesterday.

"I am now very strongly of the view that Julia Gillard will not lead Labor into the next election," he said.

"I think there will be a change either by her own hand or the actions of others. And I'm not relying entirely on guesswork here."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-09/julia-gillard-loses-significant-support-in-caucus/4742626

Shrek
26-06-2013, 07:31 PM
There is a ballot for the Labour leadership at 7.00pm.

I knew it.

Rudd will be Pm again for 3 months ...:cool:

kaz
26-06-2013, 07:32 PM
I like Rudd. He gave me money.

bull
26-06-2013, 07:57 PM
There is a ballot for the Labour leadership at 7.00pm.

I knew it.

Rudd will be Pm again for 3 months ...:cool:

Awesome it will give the voters the chance to shaft the watery little twerp like they would have before.

El Testicle
26-06-2013, 08:21 PM
I pity you fullas... At least the last chick we had to vote for back in NZ had some balls! :

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH981Mvq_eoTGvyKJdYKuDapdamZyEI NMYR6Zgs4BhRxZF4RGxBrjv2mC- (http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmotella.blogspot.com%2F2009 _12_01_archive.html&h=0&w=0&sz=1&tbnid=2cTObhUxvUu-0M&tbnh=192&tbnw=256&prev=%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DHelen%2BClark%26tbm%3Disch%26 tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=Helen%20Clark&docid=5H9MEYEiLcUFiM&ei=lbLKUbeZOIjPtAbYsICQBA&ved=0CAMQsCU)

Neddysmith
26-06-2013, 09:05 PM
KRudd has been voted back in Julia has been given the arse, man I am spewing I wanted her to go to the election and cop the biggest defeat in the history of Australian politics, but that was not to be....

Stiffy
26-06-2013, 09:47 PM
why would you trust a lawyer? :D they're just as bad as real estate agents

Oh they'll lie to you and rob you, but they never put that shit on paper!
Tony Abbott, Julie Bishop and Julia Gillard are all Lawyers :D:(

oldcorollas
26-06-2013, 09:57 PM

nazzysmith
26-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Fukn spewing...

Julia Gillard should of been the one at the helm when the labor party ship sinks...

Stiffy
26-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Julia Gillard said she will quit Politics and do a Playboy Centrefold spread if she loses the ballot.

Neddysmith
26-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Bad move by Rudd, if he wanted the leadership he should have waited till the election and Julia gets smashed and then he takes over the labour party, would not matter who is in charge the labour party are going down by landslide....

nazzysmith
26-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Rudd the fucka prolly thinks he can win it...

oldcorollas
26-06-2013, 10:13 PM

Shrek
26-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Sweet revenge for Rudd. Doesn't matter if he loses the election, he nailed Julia. He's a happy camper now.

Head Kunce

Stiffy
26-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Sweet revenge for Rudd. Doesn't matter if he loses the election, he nailed Julia. He's a happy camper now.

Head Kunce
Ruddy's not the only one who wants to nail Julia 0ni; wants a stab ;)

0ni
26-06-2013, 11:03 PM
why would I want to have sex with Julia Gillard

Undercover
26-06-2013, 11:12 PM
why would I want to have sex with Julia Gillard

Why wouldn't you? You seem the rump on that thing?

Stiffy
26-06-2013, 11:15 PM
I reckon the majority of single males in this forum (including some married ones) would wanna do the nasty thing with Julia Gillard if she was stil PM.

Imagine putting a load into a (female) PM

Undercover
27-06-2013, 08:13 AM
I reckon the majority of single males in this forum (including some married ones) would wanna do the nasty thing with Julia Gillard if she was stil PM.

Imagine putting a load into a (female) PM

Just give me that chance. I'd love to tax her arse and give her a bonus....ahh boner I mean.

taurus
27-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Why any labor supporter still has Kevin Rudd as preferred PM is beyond me. He lied to the Australian people (labour supporters included) that he had NO intention of ever running for the top job again. I cant stand the bloke. Just as bad a back stabber as Gillard.
Is his ego so big he thinks he can win the election for Labour or is he just trying his best to save some seats?
I didnt think he'd like to be the PM who gets hammered in the next election...

Franco
27-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Why any labor supporter still has Kevin Rudd as preferred PM is beyond me. He lied to the Australian people (labour supporters included) that he had NO intention of ever running for the top job again. I cant stand the bloke. Just as bad a back stabber as Gillard.
Is his ego so big he thinks he can win the election for Labour or is he just trying his best to save some seats?

He is a divisive egomaniac that wanted revenge. There is less choice for a good PM than there was before. Julia did a good job, brought in a lot of positive reforms, but she simply wasn't popular because she wasn't good at advertising the things they had acheived and the opposition and media were very good at advertising when they failed.

So now we have Krudd or Ah-Ah Tony Ah-ah Abbott, a staunch religious nut and a homophobe rascist without any policies and probably without a brain. I wont be voting.

Neddysmith
27-06-2013, 02:22 PM

Exactly right, how you can trust someone who has constantly said he wouldnt challange for the leadership and wasnt interested etc etc etc whilst all the time working away at his grand plan in the background, and this was his own party he was working against....

Breadcooker
27-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Gillard is very smart. Her intelligence is only bettered by her ambition......Rudd is an egomaniac.....Tony is .... well Tony!!!!.....Whatever should we do?

I can guarantee you that within 5 working days on a shutdown for me, I would reduce every one of these poilitian grubs to tears and I would do it publicly as a just reward for their complete lack of honesty with all of us, the public.

OK....End Rant!!!

The thing I like most about this country is that no matter how crazy the minorities get or how ridiculously politically correct we all seem to be getting made to be, the vast majority of people are prepared to earn their keep and a throw a bit in the kitty to help minimise the damage the lazy people can cause us.

McKwl
28-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Eh. I think it's a good thing, overall.

But I don't like any of them. Would prefer Turnbull somewhat, if he was running.

Stiffy
28-06-2013, 04:32 PM
$200,000 a year (minimum) Pension, office, staff, car and lifetime free air travel all paid for by the taxpayer, Julia's on good wicket now.

But, I guess you pay peanuts you get monkeys. Doesn't explain what we keep getting though.

Shrek
28-06-2013, 04:46 PM
That's why she didn't hesitate to resign is she lost the ballot.
200K + more than likely get re-employed somewhere. She'll earn more out of office than in it.

Stiffy
28-06-2013, 04:52 PM
no doubt after a period as a high price consultant to Corporate Australia she'll go back to work as a partner in some dodgy big end of town Law firm.

We keep these people off the streets and employed as politicians for the safety of society you know.

Undercover
28-06-2013, 08:04 PM
These people don't just do it for the pay/perks, to them it's an ego trip, all about power trips after being bullied for years at school. Rudds wife is worth over 200million, no need for him to ever work again. Same as Malcolm Turnbull, worth 130 million.

nazzysmith
29-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Kunce!

nazzysmith
29-06-2013, 01:49 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/28/je4ahy8y.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

harry1970
29-06-2013, 09:01 AM
http://alburywebdesign.com/sec.jpg

http://alburywebdesign.com/rudd.jpg

http://alburywebdesign.com/36a14u.jpg

nazzysmith
29-06-2013, 10:10 AM
^^^ nah the mole was Julia..

Shrek
29-06-2013, 11:11 PM

Head Kunce

Shrek
29-06-2013, 11:12 PM

Head Kunce

Stiffy
29-06-2013, 11:13 PM
http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2013/06/28/1226671/371506-waxgillard.jpg

oldcorollas
30-06-2013, 12:24 AM

oldcorollas
30-06-2013, 12:27 AM

nazzysmith
30-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Lol inventor of the internet's...

Shrek
06-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Oh dear!!! :eek:

advertisement-sparks-fury (http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/national/liberal-party-8216stutter8217-advertisement-sparks-fury/story-fnihslxi-1226674469043)

Shrek
11-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Rudd flogged Abbot in the first debate tonight.

Abbot is gonna loose the un-losable election.

kaz
11-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Had no intention of watching it!

Neddysmith
11-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Rudd flogged Abbot in the first debate tonight.

Abbot is gonna loose the un-losable election.

Really hope your wrong about losing the unlosable election, if so we are more fucked as a country then I would have evr imagined....and it despresses me deeply even at the thought....

taurus
11-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Yep. If Rudd gets in we should hang out heads in shame. I felt like throwing the controls at the TV every time he spoke.

Schools and hospitals are scratching for funds and we are pouring money into asylum seekers!!! Amongst other things.

Goosey
11-08-2013, 09:48 PM
The coalition will win the election.

oldcorollas
11-08-2013, 09:59 PM

Admin
11-08-2013, 10:14 PM
and they'll spend more on turning backs the boats, and less on schools and hospitals :P

but if you have a baby, he'll give you $75K baby bonus :D

of course providing that you make $150k a year to start with

oldcorollas
11-08-2013, 10:40 PM

Shrek
03-09-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm going to win by this much.

iamwilso
04-09-2013, 09:16 AM
http://youtu.be/QWU6tVxzO1I

M@YHEM
04-09-2013, 10:54 AM
is anyone else feeling as though Clive Palmer might have his shit together. Im so sick of hearing about how terrible each party is. He's the only one putting out info about what he's gonna do. I think he'll get my vote just on that. I think if labour gets back in as taurus; said we need to hang our heads.

taurus
04-09-2013, 11:41 AM
He has some good ideas, maybe he can influence who-ever gets in, to take them on board.

I like his idea of changing the way we do Foreign Aid.

Give Foreign Aid in Australian produce. Instead of cash, use Aussie produce, ie beef, vegetables, wheat etc. Then the money stays in Australia. Once we give the money, its gone, but this way, Australian farmers/workers benefit. That's a no-brainer in my opinion...

I need to get FM radio back on in the work ute, dont I?! lol

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2013/05/02/1226634/229328-clive-palmer-holds-press-conference-announcing-candidates-to-stand-in-seats.jpg

Neddysmith
04-09-2013, 11:58 AM
taurus; Yep that definately sounds like a great idea for the giving of foreign aid, it does sadden me the stories you hear of farmers ripping up and buring their crop and just walking off the land that for generations their familys have worked all because there is no money in it and they cant even make enough to make a living...

M@YHEM
04-09-2013, 12:24 PM
He has some good ideas, maybe he can influence who-ever gets in, to take them on board.

Give Foreign Aid in Australian produce. Instead of cash, use Aussie produce, ie beef, vegetables, wheat etc. Then the money stays in Australia. Once we give the money, its gone, but this way, Australian farmers/workers benefit. That's a no-brainer in my opinion...

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2013/05/02/1226634/229328-clive-palmer-holds-press-conference-announcing-candidates-to-stand-in-seats.jpg

LOL am radio.. like a true Dad.

Some quality ideas. Do we know who his preferences go to? Surely its libs

lex
04-09-2013, 12:34 PM
is anyone else feeling as though Clive Palmer might have his shit together. Im so sick of hearing about how terrible each party is. He's the only one putting out info about what he's gonna do. I think he'll get my vote just on that. I think if labour gets back in as taurus; said we need to hang our heads.

we're screwed regardless of who gets in.

I'm just hoping with the election over, the economy gets bit of a kick along
and business start employing people again

With Abbot in some businesses are going to stop employing women for a while as they are really worried about the cost of the mandatory paid maternity leave scheme.

If we have to have Tony (can't trust any politicians), let them have the lower house but hopefully someone else gets the balance of power in the senate to keep them honest

taurus
04-09-2013, 12:54 PM
LOL am radio.. like a true Dad.

Some quality ideas. Do we know who his preferences go to? Surely its libs

Yeh, i remember my dad getting all his worldly info from AM radio too! lol.
The work ute we have doesn't have FM, so im stuck being fed the garbage from Ray Hadlee, Alan Jones, Tim Webster etc! lol

anyway, found this...

MEDIA STATEMENT
Katter and Palmer Parties Reach Preference Deal
Katterís Australian Party (KAP) and the Palmer United Party have negotiated a preference agreement for the Federal Election.
Both parties have agreed to exchange preferences above the major parties for all jointly contested lower house seats across Australia in the Federal Election.
Both parties continue to negotiate independently regarding Senate preferences.

M@YHEM
04-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Yeh, i remember my dad getting all his worldly info from AM radio too! lol.
The work ute we have doesn't have FM, so im stuck being fed the garbage from Ray Hadlee, Alan Jones, Tim Webster etc! lol

anyway, found this...

MEDIA STATEMENT
Katter and Palmer Parties Reach Preference Deal
Katterís Australian Party (KAP) and the Palmer United Party have negotiated a preference agreement for the Federal Election.
Both parties have agreed to exchange preferences above the major parties for all jointly contested lower house seats across Australia in the Federal Election.
Both parties continue to negotiate independently regarding Senate preferences.

lol yeah me too.

So this means they pass on their votes for federal but not in the senate.?

Have they chosen who it goes to?

M@YHEM
04-09-2013, 01:24 PM
we're screwed regardless of who gets in.

I'm just hoping with the election over, the economy gets bit of a kick along
and business start employing people again

With Abbot in some businesses are going to stop employing women for a while as they are really worried about the cost of the mandatory paid maternity leave scheme.

If we have to have Tony (can't trust any politicians), let them have the lower house but hopefully someone else gets the balance of power in the senate to keep them honest

Well put.:)

Franco
05-09-2013, 02:37 PM

Palmer is a complete fool. Don't waste your vote on him.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/investigations/why-we-need-to-worry-about-the-real-clive-palmer/story-fn6tcxar-1226710922127)

taurus
05-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Palmer is a complete fool. Don't waste your vote on him.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/investigations/why-we-need-to-worry-about-the-real-clive-palmer/story-fn6tcxar-1226710922127)

I wont be voting for him, but the foreign aid idea is a good one. I reckon he might get one or two seats (looking at the size of him he probably needs two, BOOM).

Franco
05-09-2013, 03:01 PM
I wont be voting for him, but the foreign aid idea is a good one. I reckon he might get one or two seats (looking at the size of him he probably needs two, BOOM).

Haha very true. He epitomises greed. Obese, rich and now after power. If I was that wealthy I'd have a chef and a bodybuilding coach with me 24/7 making me hit my macros and workouts whenever possible.

spartacus
05-09-2013, 03:15 PM
I am a political and policy person by trade, but I say vote for anyone, but not Kevin Dud.

Headley
05-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Labor for me, i want my NBN damn it!

spartacus
05-09-2013, 04:12 PM
yes would be nice, would have a much quicker preview of brazzers (and work related documents).

However, with the infrastructure largely built, Labr could one day return and finish it, perhaps in more prosperous times (hopefully).

Headley
05-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Quick roundup of some of Libs policies just released:
- Manatory internet filter
- huge cuts to foreign aid
- removal of rail infrastructure
- removal of Murray Darling water buybacks
- removal of public services

Darkoz
05-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Headley; and tell us how good life is with Labor

nazzysmith
05-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Labor equals demolished...

You Kunce have your heads in the ground if u think labor has a hope in hell...

Brick
05-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Headley; and tell us how good life is with Labor

Liberal labor either way we're way fucked iron ore and coking coal prices are falling, china is slowing down. Only good thing about labor is they watch out for us battlers.

They got no hope this weekend the media has bashed the fuck outta their campaign.

I'm voting palmer united am I used to be a hardcore unionist. I marched every mayday even once I got on salary. I believed in the movement and solidarity, sadly labor has lost all its working class roots and now been a unionist is a lawyers career, not a shop stewards job.

Long live CLIVE.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk 2

Headley
05-09-2013, 10:09 PM
@Headley (http://ausbb.com/member.php?u=16241); and tell us how good life is with Labor

severe 457 visa cutbacks and the NBN are at the top of my list.

Darkoz
05-09-2013, 10:36 PM
They're all a pack of ćunts

Bradders
06-09-2013, 07:10 AM
They're all a pack of ćunts

I think that we can agree on

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

M@YHEM
06-09-2013, 10:51 AM
severe 457 visa cutbacks and the NBN are at the top of my list.

Is the NBN really gonna make that much of a difference though, who benefits
? gamers? people who download pirate movies?
I thought it was just a grab for all the copper they were pulling out of the ground.

Bazza20
06-09-2013, 10:57 AM
I thought it was just a grab for all the copper they were pulling out of the ground.

Agree people can just download porn quicker.

Darkoz
06-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Basing your voting choice on how fast you can download off the Internet is a worry

M@YHEM
06-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Basing your voting choice on how fast you can download off the Internet is a worry

agreed

taurus
06-09-2013, 11:24 AM

Yep!
I think Australia has more to worry about than fast Internet

lex
06-09-2013, 11:39 AM

Anyone who can use higher bandwidth services

If it ever gets finished it means the bandwidth is available for things like

home health services - preventative monitoring services in realtime

education - lectures on demand and living streaming - already available but can be very annoying to use due to drop puts etc

Work with large files at home and be able to send/recieve them as required
cad/video etc at the moment its still faster to send a hard drive/ssd.

Easier to contract for work as a cad drafter or design engineer as you can do it from home.

With 3d printers plastic (abs and pla) , ceramic/some alloys (print powder or slurry then sinter - just download the design then print it out.
Still not cost effective or cheap for most things but costs are slowly coming down. Cost effective and great/incredibly useful for prototypes.

Some mining companies are already attempting to use remotely operated equipment, NBN means the operators can be further away where ever the wages are the least.

Biggest one for most people will be on demand hd video services

Problem is if the NBN gets cancelled country areas will get screwed the most
and we'll end up paying a lot more for worse services.

Brick
06-09-2013, 11:49 AM

As someone that works for a company with a few offices and am routinely at sites that operate from remote servers it would make a huge difference to the efficency of the business.

Having said that the NBN is fucked the new generation wireless in metro areas is faster then my high speed DSL in brisbane CBD, copper and optics are old school technology.

lex
06-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Yep!
I think Australia has more to worry about than fast Internet

sure do

health , education, roads, railways , public transport, water ,protecting good farmland from mining , food and water security(France and French companies own at least 5% of Australia's water supply)

Most of the future health and education systems are depending on the nbn being available so no NBN and the health and education costs blow out by a lot
(at least 5 to 10x the cost of the NBN as they'll need to build their own networks in each state)

optics may be "old school" but a passive optical network like NBN can be easily upgraded by swapping the boxes at either end of the connection.
Equipment is already available to upgrade the 1Gb to 10Gb or 100Gb

Problem with the wifi/mobile LTE etc is there aren't enough available frequencies for them to use to keep increasing the speeds - there is enough for them to double current max speeds but that will decrease the range to 1/4(inverse square law)

e.g 802.11ac/ad wifi can deliver 1.2 Tb (around 100GB a second) but only to range of about 30m and one device (drops to around 400Mb for multiple devices) but there is no way to deliver the data to base stations without the NBN

M@YHEM
06-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Brick; lex; thanks for shedding some light.

Headley
06-09-2013, 01:06 PM

For me i am basing it off the business i work for. Since my position here is to govern everything IT related for a staff of 400 and we are opening a new facility on the other side of town, we have to add about 200 more staff to there, i need a reliable connection between the two sites and the NBN is the best choice by a country mile.

Not only because it is fast (i need to run multiple database applications over it, nightly backups and terminal service desktops) but it will be damn cheap, allowing the bosses to put more money into other things.

What if i didnt have the NBN? I would need a telstra connection that would cost at least $4k a month Vs NBNs 150 dollars a month.

And then there is everything else we can do with it too:
- VoIP, connecting to a SIP and charge to residents
- our Nuse call system to monitor and record all nurse call alerts
- Offside backups
- Streaming pay TV
- Streaming security camera footage

Can't do anything like that on anything near the cost of the NBN.

jj80
06-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Liberal doesn't even seem to be liberal anymore. I thought they were against handouts but their new maternity leave is the biggest handout I've ever seen....

For a working couple (say 2 lawyers) together earning $300k/year (or more) that's an instant $75,000 in the bank for them if they decide to have a kid (from the government).

I guess we can expect a pretty big number of kids will be conceived on Sunday 6th September 2013. Abbot Boomers....

Headley
06-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Liberal doesn't even seem to be liberal anymore. I thought they were against handouts but their new maternity leave is the biggest handout I've ever seen....

For a working couple (say 2 lawyers) together earning $300k/year (or more) that's an instant $75,000 in the bank for them if they decide to have a kid (from the government).

I guess we can expect a pretty big number of kids will be conceived on Sunday 6th September 2013. Abbot Boomers....

Ironic really, it was Howard that introduced the plasma bonus back in 2003, then Labor scrapped it earlier this year only for Abbott to try and re-introduce it 25 times bigger

Goosey
06-09-2013, 04:41 PM
I need a "bigger" one

Goosey
06-09-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm not sure I need one x 25 bigger though

Bradders
06-09-2013, 05:31 PM

At least they are encouraging the educated to breed unlike that bogans that spit kids out previously because they get 7k

lex
06-09-2013, 05:34 PM
you want an ultra high def screen (8k UHD) not, only problem is only the Japs ,Koreans and Chinese are making shows at that res so far and its around 20 -100GB a movie
and need a 40Mb net connection to stream it

lex
06-09-2013, 05:35 PM
At least they are encouraging the educated to breed unlike that bogans that spit kids out previously because they get 7k

where else are the libs going to get minimum wage works from, other than import them from Asia ?

Bazza20
06-09-2013, 07:52 PM
where else are the libs going to get minimum wage works from, other than import them from Asia ?

Bogans working lol. Since when.

Shrek
06-09-2013, 08:29 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1237582_10151867873771789_2056477134_n.png

Shrek
06-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Seriously I think this guy would do the best job.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1234707_612184642166777_1391088139_n.jpg

Shrek
06-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Or even Chewwie.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1184878_609930199058888_1759065_n.jpg

oldcorollas
06-09-2013, 08:42 PM

oldcorollas
06-09-2013, 08:44 PM

oldcorollas
06-09-2013, 08:48 PM

iamwilso
06-09-2013, 09:15 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/06/usu5azez.jpg

Shrek
07-09-2013, 05:20 PM
I think Rudd has conceded.

Rudd says labor got lots wrong in govt

http://www.skynews.com.au/elements/img/article/638x359/skynews_903915.jpg

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has refused to say whether Labor's electoral hopes would be different had he been at the helm for the past three years.

'One of things in political life, and like life in general, is that it should never be a case of would of, could of, should of,' he told the Seven Network on Saturday.

'You work with what you have got.'

Mr Rudd conceded that Labor had got 'stacks of things wrong' in government.

'Name me one government over the years which hasn't got things wrong,' he said.

'(Former coalition prime minister John Howard) took us to war in Iraq based on the assumption there were weapons of mass destruction.'

But he said Labor had prevailed on the on the 'big calls', such as protecting Australia from the worst of the global financial crisis and implementing the national disability scheme.

Mr Rudd has called on everyone to get out 'exercise their electoral privilege', adding a million people failed to vote last election.

He's expected to vote around midday (AEST).

Mr Rudd sent an 11th hour reminder out to voters that Labor wasn't the only political party that had been plagued by internal divisions over the past six years.

He played down a question on whether his leadership struggle with Julia Gillard had hindered his chances of re-election, saying all parties went through internal challenges from time to time.

'In the last six years (the coalition) has had (John) Howard as leader, (Brendan) Nelson as leader, who was then removed by (Malcolm) Turnbull, who was then removed by (Tony) Abbott,' he told the Nine Network.

'So let's not just pretend that internal political challenges exist on one side of politics.'

Sky News: Rudd says labor got lots wrong in govt (http://www.skynews.com.au/election/article.aspx?id=903915)

oldcorollas
07-09-2013, 05:27 PM

chocchillimango
07-09-2013, 08:31 PM
3 years.

Think about how much he can do to us in 3 years.

Plus ... we get to visit the 1950s in all the worst ways

oldcorollas
07-09-2013, 08:33 PM

Brick
07-09-2013, 08:35 PM
we're going to be more like WA? :D

I could handle all of us getting rich like the sandgropers but fuck me if I could drink swan lager, fucking vile shit it is.

Shrek
07-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Its all over already

Sent from Pluto Space Station

oldcorollas
07-09-2013, 08:39 PM

Bazza20
07-09-2013, 09:21 PM
LOL they still make that? it's amazing what passes for beer in this country.. even "import" beer is vile-afied for our "taste"... sadburgers :(

not everyone in WA is rich...

so.. what scams, I mean schemes can we use to get ahead under out new overlords??
apart from not working in a school or public service.. popping out kids after employing your wife at 150K for a year... shooting refugees... :D
sucks to be a shareholder now... I suppose it's only a few % more tax to cover the rugrats scheme

So you have brought up the maternity payment thing a few times.

I would much rather encourage higher paid most likely higher educated women to start breeding that the previous baby bonus which just got dole bludging families spitting out little future dole bludgers.

oldcorollas
07-09-2013, 09:27 PM

zkzkzkz
07-09-2013, 09:29 PM
will vote for Liberal.

Bazza20
07-09-2013, 09:35 PM
I don't disagree with your sentiments, but not "at any cost"

it is a boon for guys who can rearrange their tax affairs to pay their wives to be $150K secretaries for a year before they pop out kids :D

do you think it is fair to cancel the "family tax benefit" for millions, in order to pay a huge bonus to less than 100,000 people?
I don't care about the small previous baby bonus, but removing family tax benefits is pretty wide reaching...

quite a few companies already attract female employees by offering maternity leave schemes as good or better than what the new government is offering...

anyway, will be interesting to see what it does to baby popping statistics, and if it does cost $5 billion per year :)
be good to see social stats and if it does encourage wealthy women to have kids more often than they do now.

Well nothing at any cost is a good idea obviously.

If you can rig the system legally to help yourself you would be stupid not to. If you are in the position to do it you obviously pay taxes, its nice to get some back sometimes. What annoys me much more is the lazy dole bludgers that cry poor and never have any intention of working.

And I agree. Despite all the carry on on here the change of government means fuck all to most people in the long run. I do find it funny you talk about trying to find a job with the new government. When I can never remember a time with so many job losses and people out of work with this labor government.

oldcorollas
07-09-2013, 09:43 PM

Brick
07-09-2013, 09:50 PM
i'm at the peak of my tax paying career :D too little to rig the system, too much to make it worth working less LOL

in specific industries yeah, but I remember back in 80's and 90's that there were job losses, and also stupidly high interest rates.. (17% on home loans!!!)
5-6% unemployment (with the numbers both sides rig to include partial employment) is no that bad...

but yeah, my industry has no support from liberals, and emissions direct action penalties will really hurt us. I just hope we survive so I don't have to go OS for work :D

or.. go to tafe and become a tradie :D they all seem to have flashy cars, and shitloads of toys to help write off tax :D

Nice ute, big 'home office', all the toys, nice shiny bolt ons on the mrs & not a fucking cent to their names. Welcome to the gold coast.

I know a couple of truly wealthy tradies and its funny they get around in couple year old hiluxes and dress barely better then bums, always cry about how much money their losing.

Brick
07-09-2013, 09:51 PM
what do you do oldcorollas; ?

Bazza20
07-09-2013, 09:52 PM
i'm at the peak of my tax paying career :D too little to rig the system, too much to make it worth working less LOL

in specific industries yeah, but I remember back in 80's and 90's that there were job losses, and also stupidly high interest rates..
5-6% unemployment (with the numbers both sides rig to include partial employment) is no that bad...

but yeah, my industry has no support from liberals, and emissions direct action penalties will really hurt us. I just hope we survive so I don't have to go OS for work :D

or.. go to tafe and become a tradie :D they all seem to have flashy cars, and shitloads of toys to help write off tax :D

Fucken tradies tell me about it. Get them out to do some work and you have never seen blokes move so slow, have so many phone calls, knock off work so early and charge so much.

oldcorollas
07-09-2013, 09:52 PM

Brick
07-09-2013, 09:55 PM
it's all relative.
would suck to have to get up for less than $500 a day I suppose :(

I was having a beer with a mate who specialises in final trim excavator work, goes away alot, is only an operator doesn't own a machine, going rate $1k a day.

Bazza20
07-09-2013, 10:00 PM
I was having a beer with a mate who specialises in final trim excavator work, goes away alot, is only an operator doesn't own a machine, going rate $1k a day.

Geezuz. Just as an employee?

Vets change about 200 an hour to look at a fucken sick cow. Not to mention add on travel costs.

NJA82
07-09-2013, 10:02 PM
^^ not many blokes out there can do what that bloke can do though Brick, supply and demand mate! Final trim is pretty serious shit and comes with a lot of expectation as an operator as well, he earns his coin!

nazzysmith
Lol... Bye bye labor...

oldcorollas

Brick
07-09-2013, 10:06 PM
^^ not many blokes out there can do what that bloke can do though Brick, supply and demand mate! Final trim is pretty serious shit and comes with a lot of expectation as an operator as well, he earns his coin!

Yeah he is good at what he does and he acknowledges himself it won't last like this.

Alot of people are to short sighted to realise all booms end and when your earning like that you should save not fucking blow it all.

People blame the fucked economy on the labor govt but there is alot of other factors at play as well.

nazzysmith
07-09-2013, 10:58 PM
Suck me off Rudd!

oldcorollas
07-09-2013, 11:01 PM

Darkoz
07-09-2013, 11:02 PM
What a weird speech by Rudd

He looked happy to get out

Timeah
08-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Just happy its all over. Couldnt take another moment of compaigning.

Tim.

oldcorollas
08-09-2013, 02:06 AM

Bazza20
08-09-2013, 08:04 AM
What a weird speech by Rudd

He looked happy to get out

They were celebrating like he won.

Headley
08-09-2013, 08:44 AM

I have a mate who drives one of these for $1400 a day:

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6109/6427802835_d8a37bf032_z.jpg

Goosey
08-09-2013, 10:37 AM
They were celebrating like he won.

Quite odd.

spartacus
24-09-2013, 01:28 PM
For voters economics is queen - On Line Opinion - 24/9/2013 (http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=15508)

My opinion on why Labor was on nose