• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The election is on - 07 Sept 2013

Great. 8 months of Election Campaigning.....

28h.jpg

A comment I read the other day posted on Facebook:

"So now the Labour Government is considering a Flood Tax, and this is after the Bush Fire Tax, which I suppose goes with the Carbon Tax....May be we should also look at a stupidity Tax for anyone voting Labour at the next election."

Now we have to wait another 9 mths to get rid of this rediculously stupid government, lets just hope the rest of Australia sees things the same way, else we are fucked....

Which of you bastards voted labor?

Hell no and never will, they treat the defence force as their personal ATM every time they come to power, not to mention the state they leave the economy in once their term is up which takes the liberals many years to bring back to a surplus.

That is a fact Ned.

They keep getting in but I rarely meet someone who actually voted labor.

I vote labour, their far from perfect but lets be honest the liberals would have blue collar workers on the cusp of poverty. Guys I worked with had their wages halved by work choices, its unaustralian not to be able to earn a fair wage for a fair days work.

Lets not forget there is a global recession our economy would be fucked and in defecit no matter who was in charge.

The economy is unbalanced at the moment. Why study and become a professional when you can be a plumber and charge top dollar. Or my fkn lawn mowing man who charges $75 for 20 min work. Fuck off! Lol

The economy is unbalanced at the moment. Why study and become a professional when you can be a plumber and charge top dollar.

Anyway fuck it why bother arguing about it, thats why we are in a democracy. Let the majority decide.

Last edited:
I used to vote labour, but I find it hard to like Gillard.... And Abbot actually as well... As do many others, which I guess is why we have the greens now.

I'm not sure which way I'll go in this upcoming election. Unpredictable Liar vs God knows what he'll do Weirdo