• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many internet devices do you have right now?

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
lol,

3x iphones
2x laptops
1x smartphone
3x desk pcs
1x ps3
1x xbox
1x internet tv
1x wii -not sure...

so total 12, of course not all are hooked up or used, but all could be. That's insane. Man, I need one of those internet fridges or else I might miss out....

Oh dear.....

1 x Android tablet
1 x Laptop
2 x Smart phones (1 x work)
1 x iPad (work)
PS3, Wii, Internet TV....

10 years ago I just had a mobile and laptop!

lol

lemme think.

3 laptops
1 ipad
2 galaxys
2 ipod touch
1 ps3
2 wii
1 media player
1 desktop pc
1 iphone

crapp! its only gonna get worse :S

2 x Laptops
1 x Desktop PC
1 x iPhone
1 x Nokia Phone
1 x iPad
1 x iPod Touch
1 x iPod Shuffle
1 x Playstation

Fooooo-aaaaaaa-rrrrrrrrrr-kkkkk

1 PC
1 laptop
1 iPad
1 iPad Mini
1 Chinese tablet (dunno the name, wife used to use it)
2 iPhones
1 Samsung Galaxy
1 Sony xperia
1 iPod touch
Nintendo DS?? Do those things connect to the Internet??not sure, but between my wife and older boy we've got 3 of them

Foooo-aaaaaa-rrrrrrrrr-kkkkkkkkk

The more people in your tribe, the more devices you need lol...but yeah, pretty nerdy!

It's interesting watching kids with electronics. Whenever our group of friends get together the girls will play outside, like kids did in my day, and all the boys huddle around their electronic devices. They're bloody obsessed with Minecraft. We call them the Nerd Herd.

adsl and a router with wifi. Doesn't cost any more. I only use my mobiles 3g while on smoko.

I mainly use my tablet for surfing the net out side in the sun. Now I can be a nerd and semi healthy, yay!

Uh Oh

2 Samsung Galaxy's
2 Iphones
2 Laptops
2 Desktop PC's
1 Yamaha Amp
1 Xbox 360
2 Samsung Blu-ray player's
3 Samsung Smart TV's

Soo, thats 15. Pretty much built my house around internet though lol.

Desktop
Tablet (wife)
ipod (kid)
wii (kids)

If it was just me it would only be the desktop, and if there was no boobs on the net I wouldnt even have the net

the ones i personally own;
iphone
ipod
broke down laptop
xbox

ones in the house (exuding the above)
laptop
iphone
old samsung brick that has internet
ipad

tvs have interwebz???

1x iMac desktop