• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

hows my routine?

F

focus

ok here it is, tell me what you think
monday-chest n tris, i do incline movements for chest n 1 decline 1 flat, then for the tris i do skullies, pull downs, close grips and the over the head dumbell thing sitting up haha

tuesday-back n bi's, i start with dumbells doing hammer curls, then i do barbells and hit 3 sets of that and do some slow barbells, then hit up some preacher curls...then i start back n do pull-ups n wide grip pull downs, then then close grip pull downs i do about 2 other movements for back

wednesday-legs n shoulders, i dont do much legs Sad i jus dont care much about them, i need to start tho but my knee is fucked up, but anyways i do calfs and some leg raises and leg curls, squats hurt my knee and so do leg presses, i should get my knee checked out, for shoulders i do alot of sets of military press/shoulder press, then i do side raises, front raises, n rear delts...then finish with some trap raises with the dumbells then with the barbells

thursday-chest n tris, doing mostly flat movements with 1 decline n 1 incline, but then same tris as my other day

friday-back n bis, same workout

saturday-legs n shoulders same as earlier

sunday-chest n tris, mostly decline movements this time and same triceps

then i start the week over starting with what would come next

i mix up the movements every 3 weeks or so

give the legs and shoulders their own and working your back before biceps

and add some rest days in there try doing a three day split

uldn't work bi's with back and tri's with chest, if you do either one first, you're not going to be able to lift much weight on the next muscle group, and there will be less muslce tear. You use your Bi's in pretty much all back lifts, same with tri's and chest. IF anything I would work Chest, bi's and Back, tri's. That way your getting a double workout for each group, and you'll still have muscle energy to go big.