• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Miyagi's body transformation.

TrentZor

I wont ever win this comp in a million years judging from the last years winners.

But this is what i look like now and would like to change things.

Stats -
Weight - 74kg
Height - 170cm
BF - 16%

yer im a fat fuck. But i have feelings.

trent2013comp.jpg

trent2013compside.jpg

trent2013compfront.jpg

Goals
80kg@14% BF while getting stronger

please be kind in your critique
thank you

Lol @ pics.

You don't look as bad as you think you do, but the random censored shots made me laugh.

The goals you have outlined are easily achievable at your level, so get it done.

top posture in the pic's looks like your hunched over and pushing out you stomach but that could just be me seeing things oh nice scrape's on the shins must be some good lifting

yeah slouching on purpose for sure in the side pic lol.

walks round' the gym complaining about getting fat...then heads to oprto...for 5 burgers.