• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you blokes have a doghouse?

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
I've been married for 18 years. 3 kids. Now had the snip so no more worries there...

Over the years I've been in the doghouse for a few reasons. When we first started going out it was all very nice.... now I just get told to pull out the guest matress and sleep on there. So for me the doghouse is the spare matress. A few times the kids have claimed my bed and I've slept in the kids bed.

Worst reason is always something stupid like not liking her new shoes or saying something really funny and inappropriate about her mother. Couple of times I've been kicked out for repeated farting and dutch ovens. Being asked/prompted/remined/nagged/fucking nagged some more to paint the laundry/fix the decking and mow the lawn have featured too.

What have you been in the doghouse for?

Why is it always blokes who end up in the doghouse and not women?

Women make a big deal over nothing. If you get in trouble for not liking her shoes, she should get in trouble if dinners late.

You were seriously made to sleep on a mattress because you didn't like her shoes ? Sorry but that's fucking retarded lol .

LOL.

I have been with my wife for 8 years now, not ONCE has anything remotely like that happened.

Since we've been together, I think we've has 2 arguments, and that's because I was being a dick.

If you have an actual doghouse, you need to reasses shit.

Doghouse WTF???

I pay for the joint if she don't like it she knows where the door is. She does however shut up shop when she has the shits with me:rolleyes:

I am with nazzysmith on that one, what was she doing out of the kitchen in the first place??

PS

Q) What do you do when your missus sits next to you on the lounge when you are watching TV???

A) Shorten the chain on the sink:p

Haha poor bugger. Women are weird creatures. I live with 2 of them; Mrs and teenage daughter. I usually make it worse by baiting them when they are pissed off just for my own amusement. Is always fun when the painters are in; the boy and I are always in the shit for something

Haha poor bugger. Women are weird creatures. I live with 2 of them; Mrs and teenage daughter. I usually make it worse by baiting them when they are pissed off just for my own amusement. Is always fun when the painters are in; the boy and I are always in the shit for something

Get the painters on sync and go away the weekend. Then you have a higher percentage of bliss time at home :)

There's no doghouse at my house. My husband does what he is told, helps with the chores and even puts the seat back down.

haha...

doghouse? yeah none here either. we dont go bed unless shits sorted.

probably only had 2 or 3 big blues in 10 years...and i was probably being a dick 1-2 of those. :p

and shit, in trouble for not liking shoes??? she's a keeper.

I love arguments. Nothing like releasing tension and calling each other with extreme profanities then go have raging make up sex.

I would not stand for any of that shit. Ever. I could never handle a bossy bitch. There's a zero percent chance I would ever sleep on the couch and not in my own bed.

I like funny, intelligent & beautiful women. So far I have only been ever able to find varieties with 2 out of those 3. God damn.