• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

nazzys 2013 transformation

nazzysmith

kuncesmith
Well might be late.... But I'm going to give this a crack this year...

Lost around 20 kilos last year...

Currently
Weight - 104kg
Age - 36
BF - 17% ish

Will get some photos up when I can...

Aim for 2013 will be to get down around 96kg (12% bf).... Then slowly raise cals for a clean bulk...

Current lifting is mainly for maintenance.... All body twice a week... Although my squat is following linear progression as I try to rehab my foot...

My foot has been a bitch... Will wait and see if it behaves...

Would like to end the year with the following lifts with my body weight under 100kg

Bench 160kg
Squat 180kg
Dead 230kg (might be wishful thinking here....)

Will also over the next couple of years take a shot at a100kg OHP.... I'll be using the OHP as assistance work to my bench this year so will wait and see how it goes....

Good luck mate. Nice work on the weight drop. How did you ever get to be a fat fuck in the first place?

wow, you bench a lot. Has your bench declined as you lost weight? Will you compete again this year?

wow, you bench a lot. Has your bench declined as you lost weight? Will you compete again this year?

At 108kg I ran a mini bulk up to 112kg....

I benched

127.5kg x 5 5 5 5 4 4 towards the end of a 5x5 run...

I guesstimate my paused bench was somewhere over 150kg then... I was much stronger then... (It's all in my log)

Then I switched to dieting again...

Not sure on what my bench is currently...but I have consistently maintained 120kg x 5 reps while in calorie deficit...

I personally feel that once I'm eating above maintenance again ill easily regain this...

good luck mate im sure you will hit those goals but do you have what it takes to beat semillon in the chin's ?

Selfies taken today

104kg

Bf is around 15%

y3y7egyd.jpg

yjerydu9.jpg

dyra2asy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Looking good Nazzy. Some lofty goals there. Best if luck with it. I'm trying to head down a similar path but I don't have the guts to put it in writing yet. Keep the updates coming.