• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Apps for logging weight and reps

Facety

Post here iphone and android apps for logging workouts. Preferably free ones. There are so many of them in the market, so after checking 2-3 of them I decided to ask you first :)

Currently using jucy log https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sappadev.sappasportlog for Android, but I guess it has a version for iphone too. Handy, simple but powerful, easy to understand )much easier than Jefit, but has less features), contains routines, stats, graphs, body measurements.

I'll have to look into that one.

I've been using JEFIT for about 12 months now and have found it to be great.

Gymbuddy on the iPhone was good too. If its still around. Cost about $4

I love Jefit!
I bought the Pro Edition for $4, I use it off and on and lets me look up different ways to work different muscles. Since I'm such a newbie to BB and train at home with restricted amount of equipment I find it quite helpful.

Last edited:
Is there much extra you get with the pro version other than the lack of ads? I'm just starting to try out the free version. On the play store page it says the pro has "some extra features for paying users" but it doesn't actually list what those features are.

Not really too much extra... just fancy graphs and more room for custom exercises.

I like the app so i support the creators. Weird me.;)

I do not like apps that are bloated with exercise animations and descriptions. I am not a noob and besides I can always ask coach if I have questions. Do not workout on your own if you are a noob.

I used and liked gym buddy! Once you create a workout it was easy to use and see what you did last workout for comparison! Only stopped to make it easier to transfer to my log here..

I now use fitocracy which still allows for created workouts to be repeated, but the data can be copy and pasted over!

It has its own community forum thing going on with the points, level up and achievements thing, but I just like it to log my lifts and transfer!

Disadvantages of fitocracy are it relies pretty heavily on the net to function (which isn't a problem for me as I train at home with wifi in the shed) and it also seems to have a few bugs that need fixing ...