• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

B n E Wraps

Sydking

My love for these bad boys started at Bowen island Bakery, But at $14 a pop they can go die in a hole!

so, Take your $14 and buy a dozen eggs, lite wraps (about 20g carbs) and sauce that u wish.

per wrap i do

2 eggs - Quickly scramble and cook
place 2 short cut slices of your preferred bacon on the wrap
then the cooked eggs
i top with crumbed goats cheese and tomato and onion chutney, Aoli is also very good.

wrap up and put in a sandwich press until browned -

DO NOT try eat these straight away, like my greedy self you will burn....Until you learn.

i can have these cooked in under 5 min so its a easy meal to whip up

Also works great to put in spinach leaves, make sure there not cooked otherwise it will be soggy.

Macros for mine work out at a very balanced 23g protein 21g Carbs 21 G fat

Last edited:
My love for these bad boys started at Bowen island Bakery, But at $14 a pop they can go die in a hole!

so, Take your $14 and buy a dozen eggs, lite wraps (about 20g carbs) and sauce that u wish.

per wrap i do

2 eggs - Quickly scramble and cook
place 2 short cut slices of your preferred bacon on the wrap
then the cooked eggs
i top with crumbed goats cheese and tomato and onion chutney, Aoli is also very good.

wrap up and put in a sandwich press until browned -

DO NOT try eat these straight away, like my greedy self you will burn....Until you learn.

i can have these cooked in under 5 min so its a easy meal to whip up

Also works great to put in spinach leaves, make sure there not cooked otherwise it will be soggy.

Macros for mine work out at a very balanced 23g protein 21g Carbs 21 G fat

very similar to what i take to work a lot of the time

Thread is not about Bliss and Esso Rap

Haha I actually enjoyed this, no idea why!! Dat dry humour!!

OP, bacon and egg wraps with some Veges cheese and BBQ sauce is defs where it's at!!! Shame Im part of the shake for breaky crew(not by choice, dat dere shortage of time) or I'd punish these daily!!!!