• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Candy's 2013 Official Comp and Body transformation

fmdreams

Candy
So as promised I am putting my hat into the ring. Now only issue is I will be having different goals every couple of months. At this stage I am 15 weeks out from comp and the last three weeks I have been bulking, I finish my bulk Monday and start detox then for a week and a half. So the stats ate as follows-

Weight: 65.4 kg as of yesterday
Height: 167cm
All other measurements will be given once I am home and can take them
Goals: ok so in 15 weeks time I want to be at 10% bf I'm at 16% now also want to be around the 57kg mark on comp day.
Potential obstacles: money as I am currently looking for a job

Pics - these were taken last night coach says that I am looking really good and have put on great mass

Watch this space:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357158420.698193.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1357158444.415736.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1357158460.779283.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1357158476.629085.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1357158492.099495.jpg

First double w/o for the year
Arms and abs

Superset

Morning:
5x6-8 60sec rest
Scott curl
Hammer curl
Rope crunches

Close grip chest press
Lying tricep extensions
Lying leg raises

Afternoon:
4/5x 10-12 30sec rest

Standing bb curl
Zottmans
Supinated seated curl

Ez bar French press
Lying tricep ext
Rope pull down

Ab roll out
Crunches
Leg lifts
Kb oblique ex

Wishing you all the best for comps this year, C!!

Looking great ... I hope you find a job that makes you happy as well as makes you money!

:)

Ok
So this week I lost 1.5kg but my coach ordered me to really carb up over the weekend as I started detox last night. It goes for two weeks and is intense a special soup, special juice and teas. Coach expects me to lose 2kg this week and has put me back to training once a day, but, 8 superset exercises with cardio in the morning and after training. Am also getting an additional posing coach and have started to think about my bikini - this time it can have sparkles and dalmontes!! Lol I am on morning cardio now here is a pic of the legs just before I left ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357501331.244768.jpg

A posing coach is a good idea, plus once you have it mastered you only need "form checks" moving forward.
How to pick a bikini for a comp!?! I can't pick one for the beach! Goodluck :)

Detox sucks balls I've been friends with the toilet all day and almost had an accident in the car because I spewed and really haven't stopped :(

Ok so training wise smashed my legs on Sunday with the following
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357596090.234444.jpg
I did 70kg squats which was a new one for me
40kg lying hams
15kg in each hand for lunges
35kg good mornings (haven't done these in a while)
In the avo I did:
4.5 plates each side for leg press
60kg straight legs
52kg leg curls
45kg extensions
All super sets

Yesterday with my coach I did the following:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357596538.646925.jpg
Supersets of each pair 4x 12-15 for each ex

Result- pretty dam wasted afterward

The stomach this morning
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357596681.533573.jpg

Will keep you updated :) feeling a thousand times better today

Had a day off yesterday will be back to it tonight was still feeling sick am better now. Going back to a leg session can not wait :)

Did legs last night and smashed em
Squats
Lying hams

Press
Extension

Lunges
Deadlifts

All 4x 12-15
My boy spotted me which I love because he is great encouragement :)
Did all four sets on squat at 65kg which is a new achievement

Shoulders and calves today - I also managed to get a job in admin for a charity organisation I have two days of work next week and the week following and beyond I have four days a week :) cheering. Hope you are all well will try and put some pics up over the weekend xx

Forgot to mention I also did

Abductors
Back extensions

30 mins stepper

Oh and everything was superset in pairs

Feeling depressed went training but wasn't into it lack of energy, upset, thinking about life and my mum. I hate doctors, I hate communication because sometimes it doesn't work, I hate not being able to eat properly yet, I wish people would just be honest and I also wish bad things wouldn't happen to good people. Sorry end rant

Feeling depressed went training but wasn't into it lack of energy, upset, thinking about life and my mum. I hate doctors, I hate communication because sometimes it doesn't work, I hate not being able to eat properly yet, I wish people would just be honest and I also wish bad things wouldn't happen to good people. Sorry end rant

I find yelling at random people, starting fights in traffic/with neighbours/co-workers/clients always makes me feel better when I'm in that kind of mood.

Different folks deal with stress differently, just do't start small fires they have a tendency to get out of control. Definitely better options then that.

Just going proper unhinges bat shit loose can be very therapeutic.

You can thank me later, and unlike I therapist I won't charge $100/hr

So yesterday was cardio
4x15 ab roll outs 20 secs in between each
3x20 cable oblique side bends 20 secs
4x25 ball sit ups
60 mins cardio

Today I did legs and I will be sore tomorrow

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358056291.551998.jpg

Hope you are all good feeling better will do a more detailed post tomorrow :)

Hey peoples
So, yesterday I did arms and shoulders - great mix and opportunity to really pump my muscles.
I'm working on the same superset principle
Bb curl
Hammer curls
Lat raises
Db shoulder press
French press
Tricep extensions
Crunches
Leg raises
Interval training 20 mins on treddy

Today rolled around and one my wrists was sore but improved during the day. My right groin is also tight so I have been stretching whenever I can. Today I did chest and back
Chest press bench
Chest flys
Lay pull down
One arm row
Bent over Rows
Ab roll outs
Swiss ball weighted sit ups