• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Grippy's 2013, time to smash it!!!!

Grippy

Fat Member
I feel I am finally getting my shit together, lifts went ok last year, added to em slowly throughout the year, body I am not sure, thickened up I suppose and gained some weight :D

Will keep on with various 5 x 5 methods until they stop working.
Will keep forcing loads of animal flesh and veges down my throat each week
Will add in some cardio, I mainly want to do this for my asthma.
I will continue to be consistent and not puss out at the weight on the bar!

So end of 2013 goal: just want to look like I lift and not a fat bloke and keep adding to my lifts.
I think a 260 dead, 230 squat and 135 bench are not out of the question and I will give it a fair ol fukin crack

Pics and measurements at end of day new years eve, no training or pumps and a days worth of food, water and milk in my guts :eek:

So start of the year measurements are:
Thighs 26.5/27 inches
Chest 49 inches
Waist 44 inches yeah yeah fat I know
Arms bees dick over 17 inches
Height 5'10
Weight 108kg

transf1_zps370e5816.jpg

trans3_zps5e8405ac.jpg

transf4_zpsbb831f70.jpg

Sounds like some solid goals for 2013, all the best with reaching them and I will be following alone the trip with you.