• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bradders 2013 transformation..

Bradders

Height: 175cm (manlet)
Current weight 107kg (Xmas bloat I think.. have been hovering around the 100kg mark for the last 6 months)
BF: don't know but waaaaaay too high

Measurements
Chest:
Hips:
Waist:
Arms:
Thighs:

Goals
Drop BF
Train consistently
Eat well

Story

Long and short, always been the fat kid, but was still pretty fit, left school and started uni stopped playing sport and such and ballooned to 130kg, come 2011 got my ass into gear after seeing photo's of myself lost 20kg basically just running and boxing..

2012 I lost another 10kg throughout the year, joined here started lifting although be it sporadically and possibly half assed but feel I learnt a lot.. had a few injury troubles, broken toe and a troublesome right calf that is really taking it's time to come back to full strength, this year I want to drop BF but be consistent, especially with my diet weekends are the downfall, Mon-Fri it's usually perfect..

Did kick a few goals this year though, completed Tough Mudder and Stampede which I probably could have done 18months ago..

Training\Workout\Lifting\Whatever you want to call it.

Touch Footy one a night a week..
Lifting 3 days a week (that's the aim, but a minimum of 2 EVERY week i'd be happy with)
Other than that.. running, boxing, HIIT stuff.

Photo's on the way.

Last edited:
Good luck mate, looks like there will be a lot of fat shed on this forum over the next 12 month:)

beat you on the xmas blubber 111kg

Will have to see who can cut the most!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hoping you can look back in a year and be surprised how many goals you've kicked. I look forward to the time when dropping bf% isn't one of them anymore! Good luck!