• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

wishing you all a happy new year

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Just like to wish you all a happy new year , hope 2013 gets off to a good start to you all

for me personally , 2012 started off crap but over the last few months it has been going good , a new job that i am happy with , a new relationship, ausbb has been going good (which i admit i haven't been around as much as i would like ) due to family reasons

but i would like to thank you all for making Ausbb what it is today , hope you all have a great new years,

Happy-New-Year+2013+11.jpg

Have a happy new year everyone!
Off to bed for me!!
When you wake tomorrow, make sure your first words are "never again"!!
Stay safe <3
uploadfromtaptalk1356952437024.jpg

Lol's!
uploadfromtaptalk1356952457703.jpg

Happy new year to al and thank fuck 2012 is done and dusted, it really sucked balls and to cap it all off I went away this year to our chain in the middle of the bush and then we had to evacuate at about 6pm due to a bush fire only a couple of km away which could have got real if conditions had changed, luckily I hadn't had too much to drink at the time so I could drive the 3hr back home with a stop t. Pub for some dinner, ended up getting home just before 11, had a shower and said fuck you to 2012 and went to bed before midnight!!!!!!

Hoping this year will be better for me... and my family. Also, for all you guys.

Drank too much, NYE. Oops. :D

Back to the gym this week, woo hoo. :cool: