• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You know you love someone when...

fmdreams

Candy
Was talking to my gals the other day about this specifically, about how you know you love someone. Now there are very big indicators in my book some are soppy and sweet but others are very typical me. I'm head over heels for my boy and one the biggest indications was allowing him to have the first taste of my food, I have major issues with not having the first taste of something that I have just opened or made, but, with him I am fine with it.
Here are some more:
- I hate feet I can handle him putting his on my lap to lay down
- I let him sleep on my side of the bed

What about you guys?

You can't know you love someone till you have been through some heart wrenching, life changing shit together.

When you have that oh fuck moment and that person stands by you, even though if the tables were turned you'd get the fuck out of there in a heart beat, that is love.

Everything else is just pleasantries and fucking before the actual "love".

Philosopher fluffy checking out.

You can't know you love someone till you have been through some heart wrenching, life changing shit together.

When you have that oh fuck moment and that person stands by you, even though if the tables were turned you'd get the fuck out of there in a heart beat, that is love.

Everything else is just pleasantries and fucking before the actual "love".

Philosopher fluffy checking out.

Thank you for this invaluable piece of information...I for one, am a sucker for thinking I fall in love way too quickly...dammit

i cant comment on love but you know you have an obsession when you have a 100 page long thread about 3 girls....

With Fluffy on this for sure. The rest are definitely pleasantries and lust, if anything. In my experience there are varying levels of love (you can love someone, but not be in love with them, as I have found out).

Most of this shit you only learn with time, and of course, retrospect. I can say that now after coming out of a near 5 year stint with my partner. Splitting with someone after 5 is pretty crushing, so I feel for those who've done 10, 15, divorced, got kids/home etc. What a mess that must be.

So it's back to ploughing through duds again for me til I find my a diamond, or precious metal of sorts.

I think you know when you wake in the morning and you look over and wouldn't trade that person for anyone else in the world because you know that even if you have shit day you will waking up next to the that person the following day.