• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tasc4life's 2013 Tranformation

tasc4life

Hi all,

I've decided to man up and enter this years comp!
My stats are;
Age - 29
Height - 175cm
Weight - 95kg
Body fat - I'd say around 20+++ give or take 5-10 ;) (never had an accurate scan, just guestamate!)

Current lifts;
(They have never been anything special but you gotta start somewhere)

Squat - 130kg (tested 1/1/13)
Bench - 105kg (a week ago)
Dead - 1rm to be updated

Goals
Happy with what i achieved/learnt in 2012 and hope i can carry it over to 2013!
- I want to spend the first three months dropping body fat/waist line down to see what is hidding beneath!
- spend next six months building on base
- spend last three dropping body fat down for summer abz! (Not Srs) :) (but maybe a little Srs) would like to be sitting around the same weight by the end of 2013, just less of a fat layer :) will be trying to build on all three lifts to at least novice level!

Training
Going to be sticking to the three workout thing I have going at the moment. Consists of squats/legs, bench/push and back/pull!

I train from home and work it in around life, work, family so consistency is my biggest weakness! But ill get a log up and running for keeping track and more details!

Ill get some photos up soon and measurements when I find the tape :)

For me this year is about my own transformation! I'l be using this site, the competition and others in it for motivation, and hopefully others can take something away from me (even if it is lol's from ridiculousness)

Anyways, good luck to all,

Clint

Last edited:
These are my pics, taken today.

Current weight is 97.2kg :( I think I was being considerate with the 20% BF :cool::cool: Its amazing just how much a photograph will show you what a mirror might not at times:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_2488 FRONT.jpg
    IMG_2488 FRONT.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2489 BACK.jpg
    IMG_2489 BACK.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2494.jpg
    IMG_2494.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2495.jpg
    IMG_2495.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2490 LEFT.jpg
    IMG_2490 LEFT.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 33
You've got a decent base there mate. Get those legs working and the rest of the body will follow!!
Good luck!!

Good luck for this year mate how is the training going ?

Thanks mate, training WAS going great! But unfortunately my lower back and hip have had me laying up for the past 3 days :( I have always had issues and it appears as though I have pulled something again :( it's getting better each day but still very frustrating!!

I have a massive anterior tilt, probably due to lack of ab strength and excessive tightness in my hips..? Osteo a while back told me the same thing but I never keep up with the mobility/stretching! The ol 'she'll be right' attitude :)

I think this places a very large amount of pressure on my lower back and hip joint, especially with squatting deep and trying to maintain strong lower lumbar. As iv been trying to up the weights (even though they are low) Iv just overdone it and something gave way.. I think it's only muscular as its improving daily! I will be taking it easy for sometime with the squats and lower back and instead focussing on getting these areas strong and mobile! This will suck as I love squatting and deads but I know I need it!

You've got a decent base there mate. Get those legs working and the rest of the body will follow!!
Good luck!!

Yeah thanks mate, I love smashing the legs but as above, I will be dropping the squats for a bit :( will be keeping an eye on your log for inspiration :) awesome work after just having surgery!!

Thanks mate, training WAS going great! But unfortunately my lower back and hip have had me laying up for the past 3 days :( I have always had issues and it appears as though I have pulled something again :( it's getting better each day but still very frustrating!!

I have a massive anterior tilt, probably due to lack of ab strength and excessive tightness in my hips..? Osteo a while back told me the same thing but I never keep up with the mobility/stretching! The ol 'she'll be right' attitude :)

I think this places a very large amount of pressure on my lower back and hip joint, especially with squatting deep and trying to maintain strong lower lumbar. As iv been trying to up the weights (even though they are low) Iv just overdone it and something gave way.. I think it's only muscular as its improving daily! I will be taking it easy for sometime with the squats and lower back and instead focussing on getting these areas strong and mobile! This will suck as I love squatting and deads but I know I need it!

how you feeling now ? did you get your back sorted ? any sit ups ?

how you feeling now ? did you get your back sorted ? any sit ups ?

Hi mate, yeah I updated my log after the visit to the osteo (hopefully this link works)
http://www.ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=21693
I went again today for more acupuncture and cracking through the hips, but definitely feeling good!!

No more pain, just still real tight through the hips and the glut so gotta keep up the mobility!

So good to be on the mend! Will be getting back to training soon, just making the most of the break (plus been bloody crook with the flu as well) but will be taking it easy on the lower back and building from ground up :)