• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fat Al's 2013 Transformation

Alan Smithee

G'Day Ladies and Men, I'm new here. Was looking for sites doing 2013 'transformations' and figured this is the place I would learn the most.

About me - I'm a 32yr old smoking, drinking, unfit, weak fatty. I have a 2yr old son that I want to be able to do things with as he grows up and be a good role model for moving forward. I have'nt actively exercised for 14yrs! although as a teen was sports/fitness mad.

Transformation - I have no expectation of winning anything, but for me a win will be making changes to my lifestyle.
The first 2-3 months I am going to try and improve my general fitness and fix some bad habits. After that if i'm still here I'll be picking the folks here on this sites brains and trying to get stronger and thicker.
I hope to update my progress regularly to keep me accountable.

All the best to all in 2013 and good luck with your goals.

Embarrassing pics to come. FAT AL

Fat Al's pics- 93kg 178cm
232_zps4a91f1b0-1_zpsbed79792.jpg

231_zpsb316c608.jpg

230_zpsad297f7b.jpg

228_zps76a5fd12.jpg

will make these smaller when I work it out.

Last edited:
You have to have at least 10 posts to post attachments :(

But i read your story - good on you for wanting to make a change and wanting to be a positive role model.

Best of luck for 2013 Al.

Might i suggest you log all your training in the members diaries section? Its a good way to track your progress, get feedback or look back & laugh at how bad you once were.

Welcome aboard mate. Another way to get around the 10 post rule is to use photobucket to upload your pics. All the best mate.

Will follow Al, kids are a great motivation to lose weight and get fit. What training program are you going to use?

Fat Al!?!??!

Pics not too bad mate you should make some great changes.

PS Changing my name to Super Fat Mick:p

Will follow Al, kids are a great motivation to lose weight and get fit. What training program are you going to use?

G'Day Harry, For the first 2-3 months I just want to regain some general fitness so am giving P90x (*cough) a go in the mornings, whilst trying to learn to skip and use speedbag in the evenings.
Will use this time to clean up diet and sort out some bad habbits/issues.

Hopefully then around March PTC Adelaide will be online and can start a strength program with 'Fuzzy' ( I don't know him, but having read some of his posts and watching his vids seems he knows his shit).
Failing that i will have to buy a Power Rack.
Regards
Fat Al

Last edited: