• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

No second year blues- Dicko's 2013 Transformation

D1cko

Extra Large Member
Will be continuing to train purely for strength but hopefully I see my body re-comp showing through a little more this year.

Stats
6'4" (193cm)
113kg

Best lifts- 200kg squat/110kg Bench/242.5kg Deadlift

It always amazes me why people have such low benches, 200kg squat and 110kg bench, I could only dream of a 200kg squat but bench 110kg for reps but stuck on a 180kg dead lift :confused:

Last edited:
It always amazes me why people have suck low benches, 200kg squat and 110kg bench, I could only dream of a 200kg squat but bench 110kg for reps but stuck on a 180kg dead lift :confused:

Its all about body dimensions i think. My 3 lift numbers are in same proportions as dickos, just a bit smaller. We're tall with long arms so pulling is more advantageous than pushing.

Oh and good luck dicko, i hope you have a bumper year. Keep going at the unbelievable rate that you have this year and you'll be breaking records soon. And in the process you'll look a bit better too (no homo).

It always amazes me why people have such low benches, 200kg squat and 110kg bench, I could only dream of a 200kg squat but bench 110kg for reps but stuck on a 180kg dead lift :confused:

Quite simply...Injury. I achieved a 117 touch and go bench way back in March. Since then, my stubborness has not allowed my shoulder to recover. Haven't benched since October and won't start again until my shoulder is fully healed (which is going well)

Good luck Dicko, am sure you will fukin smash it this year, you have done really well this past year.

Quite simply...Injury. I achieved a 117 touch and go bench way back in March. Since then, my stubborness has not allowed my shoulder to recover. Haven't benched since October and won't start again until my shoulder is fully healed (which is going well)

That explains it.....great squat and dead lift, don't think I will ever reach those numbers!

Its all about body dimensions i think. My 3 lift numbers are in same proportions as dickos, just a bit smaller. We're tall with long arms so pulling is more advantageous than pushing.

I'm 6'2 but my bench out shines my squat and dead. Fucks me.

Yea but you're a bro who has chest and arm day 4x a week :p

russel-bro-meme-generator-hell-yeah-mother-fucker-39b5fa.jpg