• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jake's transformation 2013

HSVJake

Ok, as a newbie to this, my goals and plan for 2013 are:

1) Lift consistently for the year
2) put on mass with as little increase in body fat as I can with good gains in strength for 9-10 months
3) Run a cutting phase for the last 2-3 months get rid of as much body fat as I can while keeping as much of the gains as possible.

Sounds simple doesn't it!

Height: 5 10'
Weight: 98.3kg
Body fat: ? 25-30%

Last edited:
I tried to upload some shots my wife took today ( and god taking those was a humbling experience when I reviewed them... ) but apparently can't post up attachments yet???

...and according to the posting rules at the bottom of my page, I still can't upload... Maybe post 12 will do the trick?