• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My weight the last 4 days

pistachio

Now WTF is going on here:

A 7.2 lb loss (3.3kgs) in 3 days!

Yes I am looking leaner, but I am not trying to lose weight. I have not been sticking to my diet - in fact, I've been having practically blow out days every day (although compensating by not eating my high calorie items).

I hope I'm not losing muscle :/

I've had a lot on my mind, perhaps that is it, I'm not sure.

get checked for Diabetes, my mate was on the gear(not that you are) and was eating like a horse, and was dropping weight similar to what you are, turned out he had diabetes, he isnt overweight actually quiet big and toned, hopefully your problem is different

Fucked scales????

PS Why are you weighing yourself in pounds??? Or have you moved back to 1970??

Last edited:
The strange thing here is you are weighing yourself in lb.

Weight fluctuates, give it another week or two back to normal eating and see what happens before you panic.

Rider29er - Pretty sure it's not diabetes. AT least i fucking hope not lol

Re the lbs, that's because where I am temporarily staying the scales are in lbs. I'll be back to kgs when I"m at my own place. Speaking of which, I just realised I forgot to take my scales over with me. Guess I'll need to buy a new set.

Yeah I think you are right Bazza, diet has been pretty fucked the last few days. Hopefully my weight settles back around the 210 mark.

Give it a week or so. Diet can influence weight a lot.

If you are still rapidly dropping weight after a week, see a doctor.

I don't think it's anything to worry about.

No way!
misc-you-dont-say.png
hahahahaha fixed

Probably just a combo of the stress of moving, Xmas season, new climate, lots of stuff on your mind and maybe you haven't been eating as you think you have.

Settle and see how you are.

Plus, don't discount the scales being crap :)

Take care, P

Thanks peeps.

Back up to 206 today, still far below my mean body weight though.

Probably just a combo of the stress of moving, Xmas season, new climate, lots of stuff on your mind and maybe you haven't been eating as you think you have.

Settle and see how you are.

Plus, don't discount the scales being crap :)

Take care, P

Yeah I'd say so. I think i've inadvertently been eating WAY below calories too (eating junk food and then overcompensating by dropping too many clean calories)

Might be your thyroid. Better hit Oni with a PM just to be safe.

Post of the year.