• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Casey Viator

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
Probably in my top 3 bodybuilders of all time.

Casey Viator (born September 4, 1951 in Lafayette, Louisiana [1]) was the youngest ever AAU Mr. America - gaining the title at the age of 19 in 1971.

He trained under the guidance of Arthur Jones for ten months prior to the Mr. America contest at DeLand High School in DeLand, Florida. The two first met briefly at the 1970 Mr. America contest in Los Angeles, California, where Viator placed third. Realizing Viator's potential, Jones offered Viator a job at his new company, the Nautilus Group.

20CaseyViatorpicture.jpg

image003.jpg

one from my personal collection

CCF19022012_00004.jpg

My favourite.

Long muscle belly, have a look at the forearm as an example
I feel he would've further working for weider.
He cut off his finger working for nautilus, the antibiotics nearly killed him.