• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Perfumery

kaz

iLift
I love perfume/aftershaves/scents of all sorts!!!

What are you wearing? Buying? re-Gifting?

Someone got me Brut for xmas, pretty sure its going to hide in my cupboard til i regift it for fathers day :p

it's an oldie for a goldie , Davidoff Cool Water, have loved it ever since i was a teen knocking off the sample bottles from myers lol

every so often i will switch to calvin klien escape

I bought my husband 1 Million by Paco Rabanne, its sexy hot! He normally wears CKIn2U daily but has Davidoff Cool water on his bedside also.
I think a lovely scent leaves a good impression of someone.

I have alot of feminine perfumes, anything JLo is just divine!

I got Brut for Xmas as well...will be going in the bin lol

I must admit I do have a bit of a collection, Black XS and Armani Code would be my 2 most used...

have several bought by the wife. couldnt name a single one but i grab them at random most days. :p
yves saint laurent sounds familiar. great to wear em...but thats as far as my care factor reaches. heh.

A young man I worked with used to wear Pi (but it was the actual symbol of Pi) I have never seen this in a store anywhere!

Gucci Flora the Summer scent
Aqua Di Gio for women summer scent
Pretty by Sarah J Parker
Marry Me by Lancôme
Red Alice by Vivianne Westwood
P Diddy for women
Issy Miyake forgot what it's called long frosted glass bottle with silver lid

I have allure by Chanel and Ferrari black thanks to a mid year o/s trip by the wife. I like my diesel 'only the brave' and CK man. CK one is in my gym bag so gets used for work days.
As for deodorants, Nivea for men is always good and does the job!