• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New to perth looking for a good gym

streetracerrx7

Hi all im new to perth and new to the site just mover over from northern ireland. i am living south of perth in baldivis. i am lookiing for a good bodybuilding gym that wont be too far away working in jandakot so if its on the way home even better. also some1 to train with would be nice.

anyone know of any gyms ?

thats a good bit away i checked it out. ideally would like something closer. theres one of those jetts 24 hour gyms 2 mins away what are they like ?

thats a good bit away i checked it out. ideally would like something closer. theres one of those jetts 24 hour gyms 2 mins away what are they like ?

Depends what you're into lifting wise. If you just looking for a place to blow off some steam and lift weights here and there then they'd be more then fine. If you're trying to take it seriously though there would be better places.

Dunno, maybe crossfit armed down at port Kennedy? I think Paul McManus had some connection with that one so it can't be too gay. That's close to Baldivis. Otherwise travel to PTC in Malaga.

of topic but would these Rucci brothers be the same ones who had the rolla boys car club back in the day?

That was back when dan was skinny and had hair lol

Back on topic - we had a guy from atwell come in tonight, that isnt too much different to baldivis :p

2.jpg

Lol even before it got that modded . It was the club feature. Made me want one. Ended up with a pulsar :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3O0b5BA7dU]Team ModYourCar - Press Release 1 - YouTube[/ame]

im looking to take it serious. no barbells does not sound good. port kennedy or jandakot would be good ill have to check them. cheers lads !