• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Spicy Chocolate tofu fries

Hahah ill try this. My wife loves tofu!! It's pretty gross but will admit to letting her put it in a stir-fry.....

what's with the tofu hate? i mean, it's no worse than cottage cheese, cheap bread or average potatoes in terms of bland taste and texture, but it's not like there's anything about it that's genuinely offensive.

personally i don't eat it because tofu none of soy-origin shall pass my lips, but to actively dislike it while happily eating equally bland, textureless sludge like soggy weetbix or whatever is kinda weird...

I don't eat rubbish bread or potatoes

My cottage cheese is not bland and tasteless

Just don't like tofu
Never have
Sorry

Most of the tofu sold is australia is rubbish. So it's no wonder there's lots of tofu hate.
I hated it as well until I've travelled overseas and stayed in a temple run by monks. They made their own tofu and were very famous for it. It tasted like cream cheese, it was absolutely awesome.

Since then I've never had tofu which was as good... Apparently the tofu made here is supposed to be fresh and good, but it's bit far from my place: Fresh tofu and soy milk at Nhu Quynh, Yagoona | Grab Your Fork: A Sydney food blog

As for me, I don't really mind soy, I just make sure I don't eat more than 40g of protein from it per day. I'm more concerned about BPA and similar, which is proven to be bad for testosterone and fertility and I'm sure that all the tuna eating guys are saturated with it.