• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Merry Christmas

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Just want to take this time to wish you all a happy christmas and a merry new year , or is that merry christmas and a happy new year

What a year it has been full of ups and downs , memorable moments that we have long since forgotten about

Despite what many have said that Ausbb will turn into a ghost town , we are still here as strong as ever , with great mods Groar , Kas and Sticky which i would like to thanks heaps for all the time and effort they put in around the place at keeping the locals at bay , to all the members that help make this place what it is.

I would also to express a warm thanks to out great sponsors of the forum gymdirect, little bloke fitness, BioFlex Nutrition, , BulkNutrients, HCAM, aussie strength equipment, Nobull Supplements who offer great support to the forum and the members of Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding

Over the Christmas and new year break , enjoy the time with your family , eat up it is ok to indulge every so often , drive safely on the roads and take it easy

Merry Christmas Admin, and Merry Christmas Ausbb :D

aja4yryv.jpg

Last edited:
It's the members that make the forum

I don't come here for the sponsors or the work the mod's do.

That's kunty isn't it?

and let your loved ones know how much you love them. You can't do it once they're gone - don't let that become a great tragedy!

Merry Xmas guys, I am very much looking forward to doing nothing and sleeping more than 10 hours Xmas day.. absolutely exhausted!

I thought I'd share a this e-card that I was linked to.
Well written. Merry Xmas all. Xmas is a time to forgive and forget. If we can't do that then what have we become?

You know dear friend -
life is sometimes strange,
forming a friendship bond,
that will never ever change.

Remembering all the wonderful things -
this past year we have shared,
leaning on each other,
as we did this past year.

Sharing all our feelings -
both bad and good,
knowing that we were there,
for each other as best we could.