• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Canned tuna's done. 1 year comparison

canned tuna

Well I'm done....

1 year comparison

Median weight: 71kg - 74kg
Bench: 65ish 1rm - 80kg 1rm
Deadlift: 80kg 1rm - 140kg 1rm
Squat: I don't lift heavy, sorry. Hard to compare

Conclusion - how I think I went
Pretty much figured out what works for me diet-wise. Figured out that I really should stick to hypertrophy training also, due to close calls with injuries.

Struggle with consistency which is something I will improve on as I mature in balancing training and dieting healthily with my life outside of gym.

Pleased with results? Fuck yes.

Positives - pleased with my deadlift strength improvements. Pleased I could learn what works best for me

Negatives - meh. Down a few kilos from my potential IMO due to inconsistency and party benders. It's all balanced so I'm not concerned.

Genetic strengths and weaknesses I've noticed - Lats and posterior chain all-round respond well. Probably due to my obsession with deadlifts. Obliques respond well too. Shoulders lag hard.

Improvements for the next year - Strong bulk commitment required. Keep it balanced that is all.

2ccp06p.jpg

Here is the first comparison pic. I learnt how to make some muscles look bigger posing-wise. Lol. Anyone who denies they learn this is fucking kidding themselves. Regardless I've tried to be as honest as possible in the pics. At the end of the day it's a personal comp so I only have myself to cheat

Thanks for reading and giving me tips AusBB

Back comparison to come

Definately can see some decent development in those comparison shots and now you have learnt how your body reacts to diffferent training and diets should look forward to big 2013.

Champion effort, mate.
You've certainly filled out nicely, even if the scales only show a 3kg gain. As others have said, now you've worked out what works for you and your body, the gains will come even quicker if you apply yourself.

Whatever you do, try to ensure it's sustainable for the long term - that's where the benefits really lay.