• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Public servant wins legal battle after being injured during sex

What a stupid process.

She was away for work, therefore insured for injury & able to claim whether she got hit by a bus, fell down a flight of stairs, burnt herself with an iron or had a light fixture fall on her face during sex. Its irrelevant 'what' she was doing, she was injured essentially whilst working away from the office FOR work & therefore entitled to compensation.

And sif 'sex' is misconduct? lol Fuck me.

The fact that this has gone through an appeals process multiple times is ridiculous. The law didn't need clarifying, its already incredibly clear.

Fckn Comcare :cool: bunch of tools.

What a stupid process.

She was away for work, therefore insured for injury & able to claim whether she got hit by a bus, fell down a flight of stairs, burnt herself with an iron or had a light fixture fall on her face during sex. Its irrelevant 'what' she was doing, she was injured essentially whilst working away from the office FOR work & therefore entitled to compensation.

The fact that this has gone through an appeals process multiple times is ridiculous. The law didn't need clarifying, its already incredibly clear.

That may be the case legally but it's bullshit. This sort of rubbish is why insurance is unnecessarily expensive. People won't take responsibility for themselves anymore.

Everyone should harden up a bit and accept that life involves risk and that sometimes there isn't some other poor prick to blame stuff on. If they don't like that deal then they should tap themselves on the head.

That may be the case legally but it's bullshit. This sort of rubbish is why insurance is unnecessarily expensive. People won't take responsibility for themselves anymore.

Everyone should harden up a bit and accept that life involves risk and that sometimes there isn't some other poor prick to blame stuff on. If they don't like that deal then they should tap themselves on the head.

Agreed! There are too many muppets who don't take responsibility for their own actions and look to blame and profit from their own stupidity.

What a stupid process.

Seriously Bella, what about her own negligence, has wild sex, grabs onto a light fitting during sex and it falls on her face, how is this not her fault?
It's no different to having your car insured but then wreck it because you were drunk.

What a stupid process.

-I've read some pretty stupid posts before but this takes the cake. No wonder the country's fcuked. Who would be stupid enough to be an employer these days?

-I've read some pretty stupid posts before but this takes the cake. No wonder the country's fcuked. Who would be stupid enough to be an employer these days?

Its not my rules, its insurance coverage in the Government. THEIR stupid rules, not mine.

You go ANYWHERE & do ANYTHING & you're working or on a work trip, you're covered.

The End.

I had to organise a staff members fckn insurance for breaking her leg horse riding whilst away working in Cairns :cool: We hadn't sent her to ride horses though.

I didn't say it was right, it just is what it is.

The govt agency booked the hotel, she could have been laying in bed masturbating & that light fixture fallen & smashed on her face? Who cares if she was having sex?

She was away for work, she's covered. The End.

Same as if I step outside at lunchtime & decide to ride a skateboard up to the park to eat my lunch, I stack it & put my back out for 7 weeks. I'm covered, I was at work.

Even though my coordination might be shit & riding a skateboard was my choice, it matters not. The agreement between federal & state government & Comcare is extremely clear.

They just targeted this woman because she was having sex, in the hope of outing & shaming her out of further compensation.

Which is bullshit. If some moron can get it for riding a horse & breaking her leg, this woman can get it for a light shade smashing on her face while she was fucking someone.

If you don't like it, write to Comcare imploring them to re-negotiate their insurance agreement with State & Federal government :rolleyes:

Its not my rules, its insurance coverage in the Government. THEIR stupid rules, not mine.

You go ANYWHERE & do ANYTHING & you're working or on a work trip, you're covered.

The End.

I had to organise a staff members fckn insurance for breaking her leg horse riding whilst away working in Cairns :cool: We hadn't sent her to ride horses though.

I didn't say it was right, it just is what it is.

The govt agency booked the hotel, she could have been laying in bed masturbating & that light fixture fallen & smashed on her face? Who cares if she was having sex?

She was away for work, she's covered. The End.

Same as if I step outside at lunchtime & decide to ride a skateboard up to the park to eat my lunch, I stack it & put my back out for 7 weeks. I'm covered, I was at work.

Even though my coordination might be shit & riding a skateboard was my choice, it matters not. The agreement between federal & state government & Comcare is extremely clear.

They just targeted this woman because she was having sex, in the hope of outing & shaming her out of further compensation.

Which is bullshit. If some moron can get it for riding a horse & breaking her leg, this woman can get it for a light shade smashing on her face while she was fucking someone.

If you don't like it, write to Comcare imploring them to re-negotiate their insurance agreement with State & Federal government :rolleyes:

bit different in NSW. only covered at work not on way to or from work or outside your workplace during breaks

bit different in NSW. only covered at work not on way to or from work or outside your workplace during breaks

Mate you are wrong there and Bella is spot on.

You are covered on the way to and from work, if you get injured while on the way to work you are covered. And so you should be.

I am all about taking responsibility for your actions, but if you are away for work you are there because your employer send you there for work, so you are covered under work insurance.

I worked away from home many many years of my life and ill be fucked if I was going to be working in the middle of no where and travelling all over the shop and not be covered.

I can not even see the problem, she got injured while away for WORK, so she should be insured for that injury, if she was at home in her own bed she would not have been injured. Her work wanted her to be there so they have contributed to the injury, it does not matter what she was doing.

Barry O'farrell changed the NSW laws this year. You ARE NOT covered to and from work. Only at work.

It's no different to having your car insured but then wreck it because you were drunk.

Driving drunk is against the law, and no insurance will cover you while you are breaking the law, this woman was having a root, she was doing nothing illegal, and she was there as she got sent there by work, if she was at home fucking in her own bed she would be fine.

But if your car is insured and it gets damaged while you have a root or you drive it it's covered, thats what you pay insurance for.

Barry O'farrell changed the NSW laws this year. You ARE NOT covered to and from work. Only at work.

I must have missed that happening, I better be careful getting to and from work now, my last job if someone worked excessive hours usually over 15 hours they would often organise someone to drive them home to make sure they did not crash.

My old boss before that would never hire anyone riding a bike to work as he did not like the risk if they come off and get hurt, of course he did not tell them that when they did not get the job:rolleyes: