• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

THE BOSS - Bruce Springsteen

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
So guys,

Who's going?

I got my tickets this morning to the Hanging Rock show on Easter Sunday and as an added bonus Barnsie will be playing.......CAN'T WAIT

Powerful Bruce Spingsteen, Powerful

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtMhtMc1GW8]Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden - YouTube[/ame]

Tickets are expensive as hell, but I guess it is The Boss...

I did think they were pricey but then again (like you) I also thought bigger it, it's THE BOSS and I have also paid similar amounts for AC/DC and Iron Maiden and he is not someone you get to see all the time.

I'll let you know if it was worth it.....

Well today is the day, going to be a massive day and long, car park open at midday and The Boss doesnt go on till 7:30 with Barnsie at 5:30....

Lets just hope the weather plays it part and the rain stays away..

Well today is the day, going to be a massive day and long, car park open at midday and The Boss doesnt go on till 7:30 with Barnsie at 5:30....

Lets just hope the weather plays it part and the rain stays away..

The boss would be awesome to see ! Shame he's not coming to wa

The boss would be awesome to see ! Shame he's not coming to wa

Yes, yes he was awesome, just class the whole show, jumping into the crowd, running through the crowd, getting people up on stage, played some new stuff and some classics, the only disappointment for me was he didn't play "The River" as i reckon it would be my favourites

Well with THE BOSS returning in Feb 2014 and being so impressed with his concert in March, I have already bought my tickets for a return run, should be great if the last conecert was anything to go by...