• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Head phones

What headphones would you recommend.

Off to hong kong in a couple of weeks and want to buy some duty free.

I own a set of B&O's.

But I want headphones, not ear buds.

What do you want to use them for? Stereo or PC or ...?

What sorta budget do you have?

I have logitech ones I use on my PC, they're alright.

I will appear an audiophile snob and will not post here. The only thing I will say is you are after closed headphones or noise cancelling explicitly. Stay away from open headphones as they will not stop noise leakage in both directions.

I have beats by dre, studio's. I think they are made by monster. They are noise canceling and awesome if you spend alot of time on planes like I do.

They cut out most of the plane white noise and have decent bass

If you are going to spend that sorta money is avoid beats you can get a lot better for the same price without paying for Dr Dres branding...

noise cancelling or just decent plain ones or ?

what type ? in ear(buds), against ear or full cup ?

Beats - nuff said.

/edit - admittedly, my came for free with my HTC. However, I would pay for new ones if I lost them.