• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BCAA Recovery samples are ready!

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
The same doses USED in studies!
Try a sample on us :)

PM The Bulk Nutrients Team with your full name and address.

14457_378465782241138_112006672_n.jpg

PM Send:)

Was going to place an order soon, so will be great to have a taste test:)

Slightly off topic, BN. I understand that BCAA are the combination of certain aminos at certain ratios.

Im on my phone so dont want to go into the details right now, but If i showed you some research regarding the effect of a different combination of aminos at a specific ratio would you consider producing the product? Or would you just suggest i buy each of the relevant aminos off your store and mix accordingly?

Slightly off topic, BN. I understand that BCAA are the combination of certain aminos at certain ratios.

Im on my phone so dont want to go into the details right now, but If i showed you some research regarding the effect of a different combination of aminos at a specific ratio would you consider producing the product? Or would you just suggest i buy each of the relevant aminos off your store and mix accordingly?

We appreciate posts like these. Good on you for looking into something such as this beyond flavouring and fancy labels.

We would appreciate your email at technical@bulknutrients.com.au

Just fyi putting in the forum email tags makes the address invisible to mobile devices. I found it though and will send through some info tonight

Last edited:
The orange flavour seems more subdued/milder than the previous flavoured bcaa's but still fine.

Have you got any samples left? I'm very interested to try this and Pre Workout 101 as well as a lot of your other products. By the way do you know when you'll get 101 in stock?

Got my sample last night. Going to give it a go tonight during workout.

Not been a BCAA user before so can't really give a comparison review (nor comment on thoughts of the 2-1-1 ratio etc), but I will post back on other thoughts re: flavouring etc!

Have you got any samples left? I'm very interested to try this and Pre Workout 101 as well as a lot of your other products. By the way do you know when you'll get 101 in stock?

Just PM us your full name and address, Reidy.

Pre Workout 101 not until some time early next year.

Got my sample last night. Going to give it a go tonight during workout.

Not been a BCAA user before so can't really give a comparison review (nor comment on thoughts of the 2-1-1 ratio etc), but I will post back on other thoughts re: flavouring etc!

You won't really "feel" anything but the idea is less time spent feeling sore.
The BCAA doses we are using are the exact ones used and proven in studies. The 2-1-1 ratio is the one that has been most used and proven so we stuck with that also.
All studies are here for reading: http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/assets/pdf/BCAA-Recovery.pdf

Been using the BN BCAA's original formula for some time, it's not like a pre workout where you feel anything. As long as it tastes good it should be fine.

As BN said above, it's supposed to assist in recovery and as such help to maximise gains, well the work I put into my workouts it's worth it to me just in case.

Have just placed an order for 1kg of the new formula, still using up some stock of the old Pre Workout NT, which is now pretty much banned from what I believe.

Will be ordering the new workout formula once it is ready and once my NT runs out.

PS:
Not sure how people take their BCAA's but I get a large shaker, fill it with ice cubes to the top, add a serving of flavoured BCAA's, add 5 gram (my daily serving) of BN Creatine and fill to top with iced water.

Shake it and sip during workout between sets, I like the taste of it and if it works to assist recovery and muscle gains that's a bonus to me:)

Got my sample the other day and I'll try it out tonight. I got the orange flavour has anyone tried lime?

yeah got the orange. thought it tasted like arse. bloody horrible lol.
though i did buy some other stuff from ya BN. :).
and damn! fast delivery!!!